BY KNORR #5 in Beef

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon gives your dishes irresistible flavor. It's great for any beef recipe, such as Skillet Steak, and helps make fabulous stews, tacos, ground beef dishes, and more.

Carly G.
Great product. It is a vital part of many dishes in our home and helps make them incredibly delicious 😊
Ali P.
Regina, SK
This makes the stew in make in my Crock-Pot absolutely delicious! So much flavor, but not too salty.
Tracy S.
Edmonton
This product is great for beef dips.I also like to have it as a side for grilled cheese sandwiches.
CJ M.
Weymouth , WY
Not to salty, or to over bearing. Use in more then just soups. Use for flavor in anything I make
Josefina M.
Tepatitlan, Jalisco
Da buen sabor a la comida, increible para los guisos o darle mas sabor a la carne, me gusta!
Guadalupe G.
My mom cooks with thisss I don't know what but I think she uses this lol it's good . Really
Laura T.
Belleville, Ontario
Great flavor. Adds a great taste to any meal or gravy! I mainly use this for my gravys!
cinthia G.
Buen consome para hacer una sopa muy rica y original del que todos usa es muy bueno y