BY KNORR #4 in Beef

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon gives your dishes irresistible flavor. It's great for any beef recipe, such as Skillet Steak, and helps make fabulous stews, tacos, ground beef dishes, and more.

Buy on Walmart
kourtney h.
Loveland, CO
I have used this to make Roast for my family. It added a nice flavor without me having to add a bunch more stuff. Just be careful not to add too much salt, as this adds a salty flavor as well.
Julia G.
Rocky Mount, NC
One of my favorite add in's when I make my beef stew from scratch. With a little corn starch and some Knorr Beef Bouillon I have the perfect sauce for my beef stew. I make the homemade beef stew in my crock pot where it can simmer for hours and get nice and thick. The beef flavor is one of the best I have tasted in a bouillon cubes and that is why I only use Knorr Beef Bouillon because I am giving my family the very best in one of our favorite meals.
Sarah D.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
I love to cook and I am always using a Bouillon of some kind. This is my favorite brand. I love that I can get it in a powder and it is not in cubes. I get to choose how much I want in my cooking! This is also a go to for when my kids are sick. A little in some warm water and they have a great broth.
Lindsey D.
Great for stews, soups, and gravies! Nice bold flavor and the rights about of saltiness! The cubes are a good size and offer the right amount of flavor for stocks! I love to use it as the base for vegetable soup. It is also great to toss in the pot with lentils or rice.
Ashlee M.
Waycross, GA
The flavor of Knorr Beef Bouillon is great! I like getting a big jar and adding it to soups & crock pot meals. I bought it at Kroger but have seen it at Walmart. Knorr is much better than the leading brands I've tried and I would definitely recommend it.
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Knorr is a decent offering when it comes to bouillon and stock needs. They've definitely been a go-to for years and I have no real complaints. I have recently switched to more organic bouillon and stock bases recently however, hence the 4 stars.
Cee C.
Fresno, CA
My favorite to use for my rice. It always leaves my rice tasting amazing I buy it at my local grocery store in the Hispanic food aisle. I always buy when I'm running low. It's a great tasting seasoning for other things as well. My mom uses it as well as my grandma.
Melodie M.
Richmond, VA
This is a great product witj a great taste adding flavor to the dullest dish turning a small frown iodide diwn its great hands down to adabo its flavor is long lasting full proff ingredients in this product its A1111+
Jescylin W.
Rio Vista, CA
Love the Knorr brand in general. But I will say that I especially love their Bullion in any flavor but beef is my favorite. I use it in my Pot Roast recipe so amp up the flavor and it gives it depth in flavor.
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Knorr really makes the best bouillon. I've tried substitutes and they just don't compare. The beef flavor is delicious, very seasoned. You can find it in the Hispanic foods aisle. I always have this one and the chicken flavor in my pantry.