BY KNORR #6 in Beef

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon adds the right amount of seasoning to your favorite dishes, from ground beef to Skillet Steak, and many more. To enhance the flavor of any beef recipe, just mix one Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon cube with olive oil and rub all over the meat before cooking!

• How do these compare to the beef base? I really love the ...1 Answers
  • this taste like maggi?2 Answers
  • Ive never seen this product for caldo de res specifically...4 Answers
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
I grew up with my mom using this product on our meals and i loved it. I now have enjoyed using it in my own cooking too. It gives rice, soups, and broths a great taste.
Jennifer P.
Winnie, TX
These are perfect for multiple uses! I throw a few into the crockpot to add extra flavor whenever I cook a roast. Also, when you cook according to directions, and add the right amount of flour while cooking, it makes for an awesome homemade gravy!
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
I simply add flavor to all my food with this or the chicken flavor. It is simple and easy. You don't need to add anything else. Just a cube of this and your food will taste simply great!!!
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
I love this stuff the flavor is great and makes a great bast for my albondegas. can add into anything for extra flavor. not expensive and a little goes a long way.
Ashley E.
W Valley City, UT
I love how quick and easy Knorr sides are, and their flavors are competitive! But trying to eat healthier means cutting back on sodium intake, and these do NOT fit that bill! I will stick to my fresh veggies, thanks!
Becca M.
Henrico, VA
I love this item!! I use it whenever I'm preparing a beef recipe in my crackpot. Just 2 cups of water and one little cube and voila you h a very beef broth. I actually use the chicken version and substitute it in my mashed potatoes instead of milk.
Megan L.
I favor these knorr Hispanic beef flavored bouillon cubes. They dissolve quickly and are soft enough to where I can crush for an instant flavoring. Great deep beef flavor.
Anna R.
This is an amazing product i use this for almost everything i cook it gives it such amazing flavor and you just have to disolve the cube either in water or crumble it up in what you're cooking
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
Umm bouillon cubes are my life haha I have used them numerous times not only the beef ones, they have onion, garlic, and chicken too. A great way to add some flavor to your soups!
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I really like this, makes it so easy when I need beef stock. I use this for rice dishes, stews, soups and etc. There is so many uses. It helps make any dish more flavorful.
Lilly A.
Ive never seen this product for caldo de res specifically. How do I use it? would it be a substitute for something else?
Valentina N.
this taste like maggi?
Ashlee B.
How do these compare to the beef base? I really love the flavor of my beef base and it dissolves pretty effortlessly. However, I have always been very happy with Knorr products so am thinking about trying this when my current favorite brand is gone

Walmart