BY KNORR

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon adds the right amount of seasoning to your favorite dishes, from ground beef to Skillet Steak, and many more. To enhance the flavor of any beef recipe, just mix one Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon cube with olive oil and rub all over the meat before cooking!

Buy on Jet.com
Bernie A.
Stafford, VA
I purchased this product because I had a coupon for it but after my initial purchase I continue to buy it…because my kids love it. I wanted an alternative to the boxed mac n cheese and this was the compromise. Of course i got some grumbling when they saw the veggies but the cheesy taste won them over. Now I don't buy the mac n cheese any more.
Ashley E.
W Valley City, UT
I love how quick and easy Knorr sides are, and their flavors are competitive! But trying to eat healthier means cutting back on sodium intake, and these do NOT fit that bill! I will stick to my fresh veggies, thanks!
Christine S.
I always keep these in my house- they're great to add to any soup- I just wish there was less sodium.
Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
I try to always have some stock blocks/powder in my home for making soup. While I make my own brother sometimes it needs a boost. I have even been known to mix a block with some hot water and pour over my roast in my crockpot for added flavor. I do find the salt taste a bit overbearing and sometimes the blocks do not dissolve well....but overall a wonderful product!