BY KNORR #6 in Beef

Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon adds the right amount of seasoning to your favorite dishes, from ground beef to Skillet Steak, and many more. To enhance the flavor of any beef recipe, just mix one Knorr® Beef Flavor Bouillon cube with olive oil and rub all over the meat before cooking!

• How do these compare to the beef base? I really love the ...1 Answers
  • this taste like maggi?2 Answers
  • Ive never seen this product for caldo de res specifically...4 Answers
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
We love these cubes in my home, they make such great gravy, soups or even flavorings in rice! We jyst dissolve this in what we will be eating (or in the water for rice) and it adds instant flavor and some some color to your dish! I will say that this bullion tends to make things pretty greasy and leaves a lot of oil in the water when making soup. Just a little warning that this will also leave your fingers a little oily and stick to them while handeling it. I would recommend this to others👍
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This brand has really good flavor. I constantly purchased the chicken flavor the most, but the flavor were on sale one time so I grab a few packs just for soups and recipes in the kitchen. Great favor once more!
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
This is an item I grew up with my mom puts it in her soups and rice it gives it a meaty flavor I also like the chicken flavor I use it in my rice and chicken soup or just to make a broth .
Suidolem M.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
Suidolem M.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I love Knorrs these little guys are the best. They come in perfect measurement for any dish your going to prepare. I use it as regular broth for those times I'm sick or when I just need some warm broth to sip on, I add it to soups and stews that I make and I even use them to make gravy. They can be stored well without taking up much room. They are always in my kitchen right next to my other seasonings. I can't tell the difference between the Hispanic version and the original besides the print on the box.
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
I add this to any beef dish am ever making. Especially when I make tacos de carne asada. I prefer using the powder one verses the cubes just because I feel it dissolves quicker. No salt needed to be added because this have so much flavor and enhances ever dish.
Anita S.
Palatine, IL
I purchase these on a regular basis and I love them. I cook often and these are my go to when I don't have proper stock on hand. I love that they're a bit softer than a normal bouillon cube and they dissolve quicker and easier. Plus I can easily cut one in half if I don't need a full one.
Bernie A.
Stafford, VA
I purchased this product because I had a coupon for it but after my initial purchase I continue to buy it…because my kids love it. I wanted an alternative to the boxed mac n cheese and this was the compromise. Of course i got some grumbling when they saw the veggies but the cheesy taste won them over. Now I don't buy the mac n cheese any more.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
I love these boullion cubes! They are great for using with soups or gravys and a good alternative if you're out of stock/broth. I like to dissolve them in hot water and use them with ramen noodles to give it more flavor.
Aubrie H.
Lubbock, TX
I love using the chicken flavor of these bouillon cubes because they have such great flavor. Although, I do wish that they dissolved better. Instead of the cubes, I usually buy the loose powdered version.
Lilly A.
Ive never seen this product for caldo de res specifically. How do I use it? would it be a substitute for something else?
Valentina N.
this taste like maggi?
Ashlee B.
How do these compare to the beef base? I really love the flavor of my beef base and it dissolves pretty effortlessly. However, I have always been very happy with Knorr products so am thinking about trying this when my current favorite brand is gone

Walmart