Knorr® Beef Bouillon uploaded by WinterTropical H.Knorr® Beef Bouillon uploaded by Thuy-Vi N.Knorr® Beef Bouillon uploaded by Berneta A.

BY KNORR #2 in Beef

Our Beef Bouillon adds a bold new taste to your next meal with the rich flavors of beef stock, onions, carrots, parsley and spices. An easy way to make a dish stand out, it pairs wonderfully with recipes like our Beef Picadillo.

dana% L.
Santa ana
Mmmm delicioso knorr feef bouilion encantas para usarlo para mis comidas me encanta su sabor a carne la verdad lo recomiendo para su comida les va a dar un buen sazón.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Knorr® Beef Bouillon is the best! I use mine to flavor my green beans, add a little mrs. dash and boom the best green beans ever! Great price, a little goes a long way! I recommend this product
Lisa S.
Warren, OH
I was looking for my brand of Beef Bouillon Cubes by the store was sold out of them, so I purchased the Knorr brand. I used them in my roast,potatoes, and carrots. My opinion of this brand is, they had a good beef flavor but just not beefy enough. It's good enough that I would purchase it again if the store was sold out again of the brand I'm used to using.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I use this for many thingd to make a stock/broth base for soups and stews.I shake a bit in dry rubs for extra flavor on meats and gish and have made a mug of it when a family member has been sick and the Doctor has said give them clear liquids.Very good flavor and you can achieve stronger flavor by adding another one and a bit more water
Cristin G.
I enjoy using Knorr Beef flavored Bouillon when I'm making soups or stews. The flavor punch it brings to the dish is amazing. Most people May complain that it's a bit salty, but just like with any seasoning you must use with discretion and taste as you season :)
Elizabeth S.
Hayward, CA
Mexican food and Knorr, I use it allll the time in my house. Literally you can use this as a base flavor to ANY soup along with some sautead onions and tomatoe and then just add whatever ingredients you want. LITERALLY this is what makes soups like lentil soup, albondiga soup, chicken soup, vegitable ousp whateverrrr. And spanish rice of course.
Marianne J.
Blue Ridge, GA
Knorr makes the best bouillon to use in my soup without having to worry about having just flavor from a chicken . I will even use this if I boiled a chicken for soup. Just makes a great tasting homemade soup.
Monique w.
Oceanside, CA
I actually always have this in my kitchen! I use it for lots of my cooking! I use it when I make home made soups, casseroles, and sometimes when I burgers for my husband! Just an FYI a little bit goes a LONG way! If you use too much you take the risk making your food super salty!
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I utilize a great deal of Boullion when I am too lazy to make a stock from scratch and as a substitute for fatty meats in vegetables. This brand consistently is one of the better-priced ones that gives me consistent flavor.
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
These are great to keep in the pantry for when you are in a pinch with a recipe. They are reasonably priced and easy to use. They taste just fine, not quite as good as beef broth, but like I said, they will do ok in a pinch. Not really much else to say.