Knorr® Béarnaise Sauce Mix uploaded by Shalayna G.

BY KNORR

Butter, tarragon and parsley come together to create the delectable medley of flavors in our easy Béarnaise Sauce Mix. This rich, creamy sauce adds the smooth flavors of French cuisine to dishes like our Tomato Béarnaise London Broil.

Buy on Walmart*
Ryann L.
Bearnaise is pretty hard to make, let's be honest. If we had the skill and the time to make it ourselves we would. But this really isn't bad. It's not five star quality but when you have an okay steak from the super market all you really need is an okay sauce and this definitely is adequate. The texture ends up being creamier than I expected which was nice, and the flavor is a little artificial but it's still flavorful.
Ellen C.
Frankfort, IL
This is the ONLY Bearnaise sauce mix that my family uses. My great grandma used to make her Bearnaise sauce from scratch, and found later in life that she actually liked this one better! It is so delicious and tastes great with steak! Tip: if you run out of hollandaise sauce them take this bearnaise sauce and add tarragon!
Jennifer R.
Bozrah, CT
I could eat bearnaise sauce on EVERYTHINNGGGG !!!! Knorr makes a great and tasty powdered mix that has great flavor and very simple easy to follow instructions for cooking. This is a quick easy way to get a great tasting alternative to starting a bearnaise from scratch that's done in 5 minutes or less
Susan C.
Springdale, PA
I don't have a lot of time to prepare sauce from scratch so this sauce packet by Knorr provides an almost perfect Bernaise sauce over top of my poached eggs.
Of course nothing tastes as great as homemade but Knorrs is a trusted brand and comes as close as one can expect for a sauce from a packet.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This sauce is so yummy. I make pasta and use this sauce all of the time my family all really likes it and that says a lot because my kids are very, very picky eaters. Would definitely recommend everyone trying it, it just has such great flavor i promise.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
Ok sobi have had Bearnaise sauce while in Denmark and I got hooked. So I tried this mix. My kids love it and my husband too. Taste great over potatoes. Pack of 12 is a great money saver if you use it enough. It isn't straight from Dnmark but it tastes pretty close to it.
Dorina P.
Saint Paul, MN
Knorr is my go-to. I have been using there bouillons all of my life as did my mother and grandmother. Their pasta and rice sides are great also and with such a large selection you can pick a different one to go with every meal and with regular 10 for 10 sales you just can't go wrong. This brand will never let you down.
Laura O.
Tinley Park, IL
I use this in one of my favorite macaroni pasta recipes. I couldn't make the recipe without it. It gives a nice mild flavor instead of just creamy sauce - not spicy but adds a tiny bit of wang/tartness. Hard to find though sometimes! I buy it even if I'm not making anything with it because I know I will need it in the future. Try it! Good on vegetables too.
Tara F.
Ballston Spa, NY
Sauces can be hard to make or can take a lot of time to get right. This sauce mix makes it super easy to make a fancy dinner come together. It's delicious and tastes like it's made from scratch.
Allison M.
Orlando, FL
The taste of this product is quite yummy. However, I wish it was creamier. I find it to be a bit too runny. The value isn't awful and it is easy to use. In a pinch, I will buy this product again.