BY KNORR

Our Alfredo Sauce Mix delivers a velvety mix of cheeses that can enhance everything from pasta to veal. This creamy delight makes dishes like our Lobster Bisque into instant family favorites.

Sara P.
Love this pasta, it's good as a side or a meal on it's own. These are very cheap, so easy to buy a bunch of these at one time. Will definitely keep buying. About the calories... well I don't worry about those lol. These are so delicious and easy to make.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
This is a easy way to make fettuccine Alfredo. You add a few ingredients, noddles and chicken. Many grocery stores carry this and the price it great. I make it once in a while. When I want things done quickly. My family likes it too.
Abbie B.
Omg this is so good. You can do so much with this side. You can even make it a meal. I have done that many times. I have added shrimp(grilled or broiled) or chicken. It is so yummy. It just makes you feel warm and comforting.
Nichole D.
We keep these on hand all the time. They are cheap and quick to make. Whether you use them as a side or a meal in it self they are very easy to make.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I love these noodles they are so simple and easy to make. Just add some chicken and walla u have an easy and simple meal.
Krystal L.
Orange park, Fl
Flavorless
I've tried other flavors and they are much better than this. I'll stick to other brands with more flavor
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
These are a must have on hand! Throw some chicken or shrimp on top of the noodles once they've cooked! Yummy!!!!
allison c.
Renfrew, ON
Very simple to make. has a great flavor definitely something that i will often make. although i find its not the best the next after making it tends to turn a little pasty and can clump. find it looses the flavor after sitting awhile