Knorr Alfredo

by Knorr

Descubre Knorr® Pasta Sauce: Salsa Alfredo. Disfruta de esta salsa con pasta, pollo, pescado o ternera. Deleita tu paladar con esta deliciosa salsa.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Knorr Alfredo!
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Knorr Alfredo uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this product. For those days you want to prepare white sauce. It is very easy to use and it is completely delicious.Knorr® Pasta Brocoli Alfredo Knorr Alfredo
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I bought this to use up some leftover chicken and it was okay. I do not like the texture but that is a personal preference that might not bother you.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love this alfredo sauce. This tastes really good. I love the flavor. I usually pair this with fettuccine and it is so creamy and delcious. This tastes so good paired with roasted garlic and herb chicken breast and a side salad. I will buy this again and I recommend trying this.
Darlene W.
Chapin, SC
This was a easy side to make with a meal for dinner. It was reasonably priced and they kids even enjoyed it.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
This is perfect when adding chicken or shrimp for a nice creamy Alfredo sauce. Add pasta and Parmesan cheese, and a few veggies. I love it as a main dish.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Not bad for when you need something quick, easy, and delicious. The taste is decent and it does taste like Alfredo. The portion is small so this wouldn't feed a family of four with only one pouch. Price is always great.
KarySer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm in love with these sauce, the perfect sauce for Alfredo spaghetti, so delicious and so easy for preparing
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
My daughter loves this as a side dish, its healthy and the taste is good. It pairs good with pork, chicken,steaks, very versatile and they ate so easy to put together super fast, sometimes she just wants the noodles and a veggie. Quick dinner !!
Sarah D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This brand is a staple in my pantry. All of the flavors of pasta or rice. The direction are simple and they make the perfect side with any protein chosen.
Danielle M.
Burlington, CT
This is an easy side, and it doesn’t taste bad. But you have to realize it’s proceeded and not really restaurant quality. If you’re in a pinch and want a quick option for dinner- go for it- but I wouldn’t say you should serve for guests

Looking for your answer?