Knob Creek Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Amanda G.

BY KNOB CREEK #47 in Whiskey

• Is this soap? Because it looks like soap. /: 3 Answers
Dustin K.
Knob Creek is one of the smoothest and best tasting whiskey's I have ever had. Over the past 20 yrs I have drank dozens if not hundreds of different Bourbon Whiskey's and by far the Knob Creek brand is the best tasting and my preferred brand to drink. I highly recommend Knob Creek for it's smooth taste and great finish
Sara J.
Greensburg, PA
Knob Creek is an amazing bourbon with a smokey finish. I run a bar and it is a popular choice among guests as it seems to be a bit obscure and hard to find where I'm from. The price is a bit high but I haven't had any complaints thus far. It's definitely smooth enough to enjoy neat, I like to sip on it.
Katelynn E.
this is sucha smooth tasting bourbon its amazing by itself neat or on the rocks its good to mix with drink but the smooth taste of it you dont really want to ruin it with mixing it with anything its great by itself it is pretty expensive but if you enjoy having a glass of bourbon its worth the purchase
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Knob Creek has pretty nice flavor. I like it with dark cola, pretty standard. It is pricey, but I always say that you shouldn't skimp on certain things. Definitely better flavor than Jack Daniels or Jim Beam, and I would buy it again. Try it, if you haven't.
Matthew M.
My fiancé brought home a bottle of this from his cousin's house so I tried it only because it was free. At 100 proof, this whiskey is difficult to enjoy neat, but the flavor really comes through when used in a whiskey-based cocktail like an old-fashioned.
Dana P.
My boyfriend really enjoys whiskey and he saw this whiskey and heard good things about it but then he tried it and just couldn't stand the taste. Personally I am not a whiskey fan jut I tried some and I couldn't handle the taste of it at all.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
Knob Creek is a premium bourbon by Jim Beam. It is distilled for many years and comes out with strong oak, caramel and vanilla flavors. Don't ruin this with a mixer. Sip on Knob Creek on the rocks and enjoy every minute of it.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Delicious bourbon! Very smooth to drink straight or with a little mixer. Sweet taste. It's worth the extra money to buy Knob Creek than other mid priced bourbons. We always buy Knob Creek when it's time for a bourbon!
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I'm a big whiskey drinker so I normally have multiple brands on hand at all times. Knob Creek is always one. Great smooth taste in my opinion. I usually drink my whiskey neat and I feel it's a good one at that.
Cheryl L.
One of the best you can get, for the dollar. Smooth and easy to sip, take the bourbon tour in Kentucky and see what I mean! Jim Beam products are always top notch and well exceeded my expectations.
Darienne T.