Knit Quick Knitting Loom Set by Loops & Threads uploaded by Kait J.Knit Quick Knitting Loom Set by Loops & Threads uploaded by Julie P.Knit Quick Knitting Loom Set by Loops & Threads uploaded by Caryn C.

BY LOOPS & THREADS

The secret to super-easy knitting and creating simple, fun projects with ease! You can make hats with this easy-to-use loom even if you don't have any knitting experience. Four looms are included in this pack so you can have fun creating adorable hats for a baby or warm, comfy hats for an adult. Looms are sold in a clear carrying tote ideal for storage. For best results, use medium to bulky yarn. Contents: 4 round looms, 5.5", 7.5", 9.5", 11.5" (14cm, 19cm, 24cm, 29cm), Metal hook, Plastic needle, Carrying tote, Easy-to-follow instructions see more...

Kimberly E.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite round loom set purchase I have ever made. Mine is still going strong after 6 years.  It so very affordable.  I love that I got to use a coupon for it ! Very affordable.  Occasionally the pegs will pop out but just push them back down and you are good to go.
Caryn C.
Create hats, scarfs and much more on these knitting looms! package comes with a set of four sized round looms, perfect for hats from newborn to giant! kit also comes with the hook tool and Needle. However I would recommend a metal tapestry Needle over the plastic one included as it bends and breaks if u use heavy yarn. My kit is very neon and I absolutely love it!
Kait J.
Olathe, KS
I love these! There are also other sizes/shapes available. I use it to make hats for my kids, slippers as gifts, and most recently baby mittens. It is very versatile and just fun to have and use. Make it easier to get a project complete with even stitches!
Carolyn M.
VASS, NC
Now I can make as many hats as I want to just before Christmas. It's easy to use and allows you to switch colors seamlessly.
Susan P.
This was my starting point into the crazy yarn world. Super easy to learn! Make hats, scarves, toys, slippers, etc.
Tina P.
Great starter tool for " knitting " and easy to make beanies of different sizes
Sara H.
I am just getting into loom knitting. This round loom is easy to set up and easy to use.
The instructions are not the greatest but I found YouTube instructions which is why the 4 our of 5.
This loom wpuld be perfecr for the crafter in your family #giftcrush
Julie P.
Gatineau
FANTASTIC!!!! Easy to use, and you can get as complicated as you wish. Kids can learn to knit without using needles! highly recommended!!