Knights Inn uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY KNIGHTS INN

Mikaela J.
Jacksonville
We rented a room with one king sized bed and jacuzzi over the weekend in Greensville, NC. I paid 138 USD for one night, and although it had a nice Jacuzzi, you could tell the room was out of date. The mattress we slept on was worn out so much that you could see the metal frame poking out on the corners of the bed! None the less, we didn’t have an issue with bugs or noisy neighbors! I’d say it was a good night for a decent price :)
Stephanie F.
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Never booked a stay in this place. The only reason why I spend 5 hrs in this place was because I was driving cross country and we stopped in flag staff arizona and all the other hotels around were all booked up. The room they gave my boyfriend and I for 180$ a night was a room to film one of American horror story episodes. The bed sheets had blood and the walls were dirty let's not even talked about the carpet was disgusting and the whole hotel place smell like bleach.
Worst experience ever. Not worth my 180$
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Knights Inn located at 4651 West Irlo Bronson Highway (Us 192), Kissimmee, FL 34746. I stayed there with my family and we were there for one night.

First let me say that when I first looked this hotel up the review were not all good but being a rebel I thought for the price I was paying for one nght why not be brave. I was pleasantly surprised.

We arrived early afternoon and was greeted by a very lovely check in clerk who was so sweet. She got us into our room quickly and even told us of some of the local places to visit.

Son and I took off to explore the grounds while hubby got the luggage squared away. The grounds were beautiful for a small hotel that isn't really a five star resort the lawns and surrounding area were beautiful. The pool area was clean and the pool crystal clear. We of course did not swim but did dip our toes in Brr it was ice cold from the cool weather.

After awhile I headed to the room to check things out. The room was very clean and well kept. You could tell they have been remodeling and updating the rooms not only by the work going on down the walk way but by the room. The furniture looked new and the bathroom had no mold which is always good. Plus I walked around in my socks and they stayed clean that is another plus.

In the morning when we went to check out we were offered coffee juice, toast and danishes. They were free with our stay and very good. Check out was quick and the young lady very sweet.

Though this hotel isn't a fancy five star resort with all all the bells and whistles it was a nice place. Clean, friendly and close to many entertainment venues like Disney, Old Town and of course the Medieval Dinner theater. The price was great as well. the only complaint I had was the light over the bathroom sink didn't work and I could have used a few more towels but those are minor issues that re fixable.

Overall a nice and affordable place to stay for a night or two that is budget friendly. Will definitely return if I ever need a quick place to stay again.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
We never seen this so a group of us decided why not. Big mistake. Felt like we were in the middle of spring break. Everyone was so loud. Dirty carpet. Our socks turned black. Cracked mildew tiles. Looked like they never replaced the drinking cups. Plastic was dirty and ripped. Don't try to ask for more towels or a better room u won't get it. Big waste of money.
Sandria C.
detroit, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Price was good. But the hotel wasn't all that great. Smelled like cigarettes and looked a little outdated. Customer service was just ok. When I expressed my concerns with the room. I wasn't offered another room. So I'm not satisfied.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Terrible place to stay at. The only time I stayed there was because I was on a business trip and the company that I used to work for used them. There's no favorite part in staying with them! They have terrible service.
Matea G.
POMONA, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at Knights Inn WILLIAMS for two nights while on our way to Grand Canyon and would definitely not do it again. There are so many no's here that I don't even know from where to start. Just to summarize few: rude staff, dirty, smelly, small etc.
Robin R.
Midland, MI
My husband and I stayed here the Wednesday before thanksgiving of 2016. We were flying out of Detroit to Sacramento. We had to be up at 4:45am and we both hardly slept at all, the beds were terrible. To make matters worse, we had no idea that when we arrived back that we had to call and request the shuttle to come get us. We spent about 20 minutes watching all these other hotel shuttles come every like five minutes and never once saw ours. Finally we called and learned we were suppose to call and request it. The gal on the phone told us it would be another 15-20 minutes. So we waited another 25 minutes and called back, still no shuttle. She said he was there looking for us and couldn't find us. Come to find out, the shuttle was parked with the charter bus and airport service vehicles..silly us for not looking there right?? Wrong. They really should be using the same shuttle system as all the other hotels and running on a regular schedule.
Kimberly C.
Spiro, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Terrible...booked a room for this coming october and then got an update the next day that this particular place has bedbugs and live in tenants with pets that leave feces everywhere. called customer service to cancel room --mind you it was only august and room reserved for october -- told it was non cancellable. asked if i could transfer to another one of their places and was told non transferrable. said i would not share a room with bedbugs and was told -- sometimes that happens. said i would not pay for the room and they said they would charge my card not once but twice. tried to call the hotel and the number rang twice and hung up...3 times in a row. had to cancel my card to get out of this dilemma
Adela R.
Fairfield, CA
For some reason my bf wanted to stay here, to show me to room he stayed in back in his day where the prison would dump him when he got out. They only get two stars because the couple the ran the place was really really nice, however due the filthy conditions of the room they really only deserve one. The sheets we had were blood stained and had holes burned in them from cigarettes. YUCK!. I DO NOT RECOMMEND... unless you want to re-enact some kind of horror film or whatever
hayley c.
Somerville, OH
Have you ever had a decent stay?
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Do they have a pool
Cheyanda C.
TALLAPOOSA, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Pool? Dog friendly? Laundry?
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What do you usually pay to stay here?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who all stays at this hotel.