Knights Inn uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY KNIGHTS INN

Adela R.
Fairfield, CA
For some reason my bf wanted to stay here, to show me to room he stayed in back in his day where the prison would dump him when he got out. They only get two stars because the couple the ran the place was really really nice, however due the filthy conditions of the room they really only deserve one. The sheets we had were blood stained and had holes burned in them from cigarettes. YUCK!. I DO NOT RECOMMEND... unless you want to re-enact some kind of horror film or whatever
Sierra Brook S.
Iva, SC
I stayed in a Knights Inn on a road trip one time. It was the only place I could find in the middle of the night with an open room. However I was not pleased with my stay, even though I was only there for a few hours. The breakfast was inedible and I had to go to McDonald's to get some food. I also asked for a non-smoking room and the room I was given was clearly a smoking room. So at 2 AM when I was given the wrong room I had to go and switch rooms again.
Alison H.
Battle Creek, MI is by far the nasiest Knights Inn. I opened my room door and the room wasn't cleaned, there was trash everywhere, puke on the floor, etc.. moved to another, where holes were punched in the walls, hair and pee all over the toilet seat, and saw mice run across one of the beds. I got a refund and went to Holiday Inn!!
Alyssa K.
We stayed at a Knight's Inn two years ago. It was inexpensive and we were in a rut. It was not great. The staff were friendly, but the room was tiny. There was no refrigerator, no hair dryer, and no microwave. On top of that, it was in a very seedy area of town. We were not impressed.
Belinda B.
Clarkston, MI
Stayed here on my way to Florida if I hadn't already spent the money and wasn't as tired I would have left and found something else as this place was disgusting and dirty was worried I was going to catch something
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
Ugh. These places are the WORST. I've stayed in two separate locations. I should have learned my lesson the first time, but I was hoping the terrible room and service was a fluke. It wasn't. These rooms are NASTY.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
I have not seen a knights inn that doesn't appear sketchy. Run down and poorly taken care of. The price is dirt cheap but you get what you pay for. Does not look safe for a family. rooms are not kept well.
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
I've been to really good and really bad locations. The good is great, but the bad are disgusting, unkept, dirty, and bug infested. If you're planning a trip just pass.
Amy G.
The worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I'm not sure it had ever been cleaned. Complementary breakfast was a half eaten muffin a some juice.
Paula Q.
Never bothered booking a hotel room with this place since when I went into one it was very sticky and didn't seem clean at all
hayley c.
Somerville , OH
Have you ever had a decent stay?
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Do they have a pool
Cheyanda C.
TALLAPOOSA, GA
Globetrotter Expert
Pool? Dog friendly? Laundry?
Talesha R.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert
What do you usually pay to stay here?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Globetrotter Expert
Who all stays at this hotel.