BY K'NEX

The only lincoln logs building set designed specially for girls! Little prairie farmhouse includes real wood logs plus colorful figures and play accessories. Your little girl can build the farmhouse, then have fun feeding and training the ponies! Each set comes with building instructions and is packed in a handy storage container for quick and easy clean-up. see more...

Liz S.
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN
Who doesn't love lincoln logs?! It's nice to see that there is more variety now within sets.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
My son has the barrel for boys and loves discovering new things he can build with them. The one he got has a cowboy and horse in it as well.
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
I never knew they made Lincoln logs with pinks. I need to fund and buy some as soon as possible. I love lion logs
Chyenne S.
Chyenne S.
Canton, OH
I loved playing with these growing up. I can't wait to get them for my daughter to work on more of her motor skills when she's a little older
Crystal  B.
Crystal B.
Hilton, NY
The perfect pretend play for girls. Helps their motor skills and sparks their imagination. Lots of pieces.
Gina J.
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
My some loves his Lincoln Logs. He is 7 years old and builds all kinds of forts and houses and uses his little action figures with them. They are great and I had these as a child myself.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
I remember playing worth Lincoln logs as a little girl! They help a lot worth motor skills and hand eye coordination. I have been meaning to get some for my little ones.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Temperance, MI
These were the go to toy when all the cousins got together at grandmas!! You can be so creative with them! They are great for kids and very durable and long lasting!
Kristine s.
Kristine s.
My kids loved Lincoln Logs. Such a great classic toy with lots of imagination used.