K'nex Lincoln Logs Classic Edition Frontier Cabin uploaded by Jennifer H.K'nex Lincoln Logs Classic Edition Frontier Cabin uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY K'NEX

Your little builders can create their own frontier cabin with the knex lincoln logs classic edition set. It has 86 pieces with stained logs, roof slats and its own little frontiersman. You can conveniently store all the logs and accessories in the provided classic edition collectable tin. This building set helps kids learn more about shapes and colors, and encourages creativity. Ages 3 and up. see more...

K'nex Lincoln Logs Classic Edition Frontier Cabin
  • "This is a great way for siblings to bond because they can each build their own cabin and make a game out of it." in 1 review
  • "I remember playing with these when I was kid too." in 1 review
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
My husband grew up playing with this and wanted to share his love with our son. These are so expensive but durable and last a long time! I suppose it's worth the purchase. Would recommend to other parents.
Christle R.
Christle R.
Shelley, ID
My children are 10 & 11 now and they still enjoy playing with these. I have at least four sets around my home. Most children that come over enjoy playing with Lincoln logs too. If you are considering buying a set you should. Hundreds of hours of learning fun you can't loose.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Who doesn't love playing with Knex Lincoln Logs?? I definitely do, they are so much down!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
This is such a great classic toy! This is a toy that is gender neutral and it makes it so easy to bring out when friends with kids come to visit. It can keep a child occupied for a long time. It lets kids use their imagination. If you have a few friends visit and they bring their kids along, it's a toy that all the kids can enjoy- there's plenty for everyone, they can work together and it's an easy mess to clean up.
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My Grandmother still has this bin of Lincoln Logs at her house because my brothers and I loved playing with them so much. This is a great way for siblings to bond because they can each build their own cabin and make a game out of it. Such as who can build the most creative house or whose house can survive an attack, etc. I cannot wait to get them for my child when I get older and start having kids.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
My brother had a 5 gallon bucket of these growing up and I am delighted to see that they are still made. I remember fighting with him over them because I wanted to build cabins like him and all he would give me were the singles haha. They are a timeless classic that will last many years if taken care of properly. I can not wait to get them for my future children someday.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Lots of fun I remember these from my childhood, but I wish they weren't so high.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
It's hard to beat this classic building toy. They are VERY expensive new but thankfully we lucked out at a consignment event so my kids have a HUGE tub full of old and new pieces including a train set. These spark creativity in a different way than other building toys because of the shape and style of the logs.

I remember playing with these when I was kid too. There's a reason they've stayed popular through multiple generations.
Mailyn C.
Mailyn C.
Lithia, FL
I have been dying to buy these for my daughter I grew up with these and they were incredible!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
I love lincolny logs....such a classic!! My little brother, and I used to plau with these as kids. Brings back great memories! :)