BY KNESS MFG COMPANY

The Tip-Trap Live Capture Mousetrap is made of polypropylene and is resistant to stains and odors. Tip-Traps are easy to clean and can be reused or disposed of after the mouse is caught. There are no harmful chemicals, baits or poisons used making it safe to use around children and pets. see more...

Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN
I really enjoy this because you don't have to kill the mouse you can just catch them and let them go. Don't use this if you are afraid of mice and don't just throw this away with a live mouse in it!
Shannon C.
Orem, UT
Hooray for a mouse trap that doesn't appall you! I have no problem with capturing them and letting them go away from the house. We don't get a ton of mice, but when we do, I prefer to use a more humane way to get them out of the house.
Allison S.
Murray, KY
Love that this is a safe way of getting rid of mice. really hate finding mousetraps with dead mice and having to pick up and throw away. yuck! Highly suggest this product
Greta A.
Nicollet, MN
these are awesome because they're so compact and cheap! I use them in my home and just like how easy they are.
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This is a great humane way to get mice out of your house. We don't currently have a mouse problem but if we do this is the product I'd use.