BeautyFaceFacial Skincareknesko
SKIN Diamond Radiance Face Masks (Box of 4 Treatments)

KNESKO SKIN Diamond Radiance Face Masks (Box of 4 Treatments)

by knesko

Anoint yourself with beauty and spiritual strength by indulging in a revolutionary Diamond Radiance Collagen Face Mask from KNESKO. Our Brightening Face Mask utilizes powerful GEMCLINICAL™ technology to help you reduce fine lines, dryness, dullness, and dark circles. Enjoy a luxurious 4-pack of mask treatments overflowing with natural ingredients and healing Reiki energy. Diamonds, known as the “king of the gems”, have long represented protection and strength. Our doctor-formulated, cruelty-free face masks harness the healing properties of diamonds to encourage deep skin replenishment. Choose a Diamond Brightening Face Mask made with clinically-advanced microparticles that enhance absorption of powerful natural ingredients, such as marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide (vitamin B3). Polypeptides in our products bond with proteins to better infuse your delicate facial skin with innovative Diamond powder to help achieve even skin tone, brightening, hydration and luminosity. Use our 4-treatment face mask bundle over time to help reveal your inner, youthful glow. A KNESKO Collagen Facial Mask aims to aid you in finding total beauty and mindful balance. Your Crown Chakra is the gateway that opens your mind, spirit and body to confidence, creativity and higher contentment. Release the blocking stress of day-to-day life and allow your Crown Charka to open by engaging in our masking ritual. Apply 1 of the 4 treatments, lie back, and allow our doctor-formulated gemstone serum to work its Reiki-charged healing magic on your skin and spirit. Our 4-treatment bundle includes an astonishing 4 oz of serum infusion! Nowhere else will you get such a large volume of active rejuvenating ingredients for such a great value. Allow your inner brilliance to shine through with face masks from our Diamond Collection.

Brightens and gently exfoliates the skin, diminishing the appearance of skin discoloration and dullness; Increases hydration and protects the skin from further moisture loss; Age-Defying - Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; Rejuvenates the skin, improving its youthful radiance and glow. Promotes a radiant spirit; Minimizes the appearance of large pores

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KNESKO SKIN Diamond Radiance Face Masks (Box of 4 Treatments)!
Kristin H.
Massena, NY
KNESKO SKIN Diamond Radiance Face Masks (Box of 4 Treatments) uploaded by Kristin H.
Knesko has some great mask, and eye masks! I get them through my glossybox. This one came out of my easter egg. I can't wait to try. I have tried other masks from this company, and really enjoyed them.

Looking for your answer?