Kneipp Valerian & Hops Herbal Bath uploaded by Paige P.
3 colors available

BY KNEIPP

The best way to describe this herbal combination is "deep sleep.". For centuries, it has been known for its calming qualities. It can help to relieve nervous tension and improve your sleep. The valerian herb is also known to improve focus. Best results will be obtained when you either sleep or rest after taking your soak. Valerian & Hops Herbal Bath. see more...

Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my absolute fave Kniepp bath oils! I've tried them all. The water turns this beautiful shade of relaxing blue and the fragrance is soothing. I adore this and get it in the biggest size!
Paige P.
Paige P.
Kneipp herbal bath "deep sleep" was by best purchase of 2015! It's the perfect way to relax at the end of a long day and helps soothe pregnancy ailments. It smells amazing and sets the mood for a prefect nights rest!
Krista P.
Krista P.
This helped me get sleepy/comfortable enough to doze off to sleep on a seven hour flight. I was really glad,since ive made the trip 4 times now and never managed before!I was so thankful to be able to arrive well rested since I got there at about 6 am and didn't want to mess my sleep cycle up too much :)
Denise G.
Denise G.
Satisfactory product. It has a great aromatic smell and it helps me go to sleep and relax even though I usually have a tough time going to bed.
Cara S.
Cara S.
North Berwick, East Lothian
This bath oil is amazing as soon as get into my bath the aroma helps relax me and the oil soothes my weary body. I always have a fantastic sleep after using this.
Candice S.
Candice S.
Southend on Sea, Essex
Great product with lovely smell that wafts over my whole flat. I find this very relaxing and always sleep well after using it.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh I can't wait to finally have a bathtub in august to be able to use things like this. :) ahhhh