Kneipp Valerian and Hops Sweet Dreams Bath Oil

by Kneipp

Overtired and can’t sleep? Nighttime nerves causing a racing mind? Soak for 15-20 minutes in nature’s naturally potent Valerian essential oil and Hops extract. A warm bath in this famous “blue bath” will help relax the mind, calm the nerves and sink you into a sweet slumber to get the restorative rest you need. Be sure to prepare for bedtime within 15 minutes of soaking in the Sweet Dreams Bath! Out of balance & over tired?? Combine 1capful of Lavender Balancing Bath with 1capful of Valerian & Hops Sweet Dreams Bath to completely calm the body and mind, while sending you into a restful sleep. Make Kneipp bath time a healthy ritual and soak in nature’s benefits. Transform your bath with the healing powers of water combined with plant and herbal essential oils blended to promote better overall health.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kneipp Valerian and Hops Sweet Dreams Bath Oil!
I thought at first this would be horrible since it has a bad scent when you smell it from the bottle. But as actually once it's in the water the horrible smell is gone and you can't smell that bad smell. It does relax your body and release all your stress. This actually made my body feel so relax.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
One of my all time favorite bands! The products are all high quality and leave my skin looking better- I love that they are made with good for your skin ingredients- I try to get them any time I can find them , wish they were found more easily
Cellulite, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs