BY KNEIPP

Kneipp Pure Bliss Bath with highly concentrated natural essential oils of Red Poppy and Hemp will provide you with an overwhelming sense of well-being and relaxation from the stress and strain of everyday life. This unique combination creates a wonderful feeling of serenity and peace of mind. Nourishing oils soften and smooth skin. Pure Bliss Herbal Bath see more...

• I have a question who actually uses stuff like this? 5 Answers
Buy on Zest Be...
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Not that this particular mix of essential oils does much for me, but it still smells divine and turns your bath into such X a beautiful dark fuschia. I enjoy all of the Kneipp oils and salts so much! The price is worth the quality!
Olympia, WA
Smells so good and I love it so much and it is really amazing!!! You should all get it?
Megan C.
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Smells so good i put a few drops in my tub and it relaxes me and makes my skin so soft
Mae J.
Mae J.
Tampa, FL
I have long been a fan of Kneipp bath products and have used several bath and body products in the past years. I must admit, there were a few scents I didn't love (was not a fan of the Melissa scent), but I do enjoy its Lavender and Pure Bliss scents. I indulge in baths and love adding this into my hot bath at night. Add some candles and meditation music---and viola, feels like you are in your own private spa! It leaves my skin feeling smooth and I always leave my bath completely relax and blissfully in heaven! For anyone who loves to pamper themselves, this is a must-have!
Olympia, WA
I have a question who actually uses stuff like this?