Kneipp - Pure Bliss Bath

by Kneipp

Have the “Monday Blues”? In need of a mental detox? Soak for 15-20 minutes in the intoxicating aroma of Red Poppy and Hemp essential oils. Known traditionally as a mental sedative, Red Poppy, in this unique combination with relaxing Hemp, takes the edge off a stressful day letting your mind float off to a serene, dream-like place. Also perfect for a romantic night in! Make Kneipp bath time a healthy ritual and soak in nature’s benefits. Transform your bath with the healing powers of water combined with plant and herbal essential oils blended to promote better overall health.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kneipp - Pure Bliss Bath!
One of my all time favorite bands! The products are all high quality and leave my skin looking better- I love that they are made with good for your skin ingredients- I try to get them any time I can find them , wish they were found more easily
Cellulite, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
I bought this for my dad, who is a die-hard hippy (he loved it), but I won't use it again for myself. The smell is too sweet for me and i don't see how any of the ingredients would be actually helping you relax. There are way better roducts out there for relieving stress after a long day while soaking in your tub.
Dryness
Such a good product the scent is perfect for me and allows me to relax after a long day. I use it by putting a few drops in the bath making sure not to go too overboard because sometimes the sweet scent can be very overwelming but it is good in moderation.