Kneipp Lavender Herbal Bath uploaded by Alicia M.
2 colors available

BY KNEIPP

Known for its balancing effects, this aroma intensive bath treatment helps to combat mental and physical fatigue. Through the relaxing effect of the Lavender herb, it is most helpful when you feel nervous or itching which could be a symptom of our over-stressed and overly-busy lives. The balancing effect of Lavender can also be very energizing. Lavender Herbal Bath. see more...

• Is this a product that a little goes a long way, or do you find you...1 Answers
  • "I just received this in a subscription box." in 1 review
  • "I felt super relaxed after the bath, soothed my muscles.It comes it a bevy lovely glass bottle, it's super nice. " in 1 review
Vania G.
Vania G.
I received this in an Ipsy bag a while ago and was saving it. I was so excited to use this in my new tub and take a nice, relaxing lavender bath for my achy 37 week pregnant body. First of all, this came out bright blue 😑 and had an overwhelming scent similar to Vick's. The main ingredients, even before lavender, is eucalyptus and camphor. Camphor isn't recommended for pregnant women, so I had to drain the tub. I opted for a long shower, instead
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is something that I like I don't love. It did sooth my stressed and sore muscles after a marathon however it was an odd color when I poured it into my tub which I found to be strange I only looked passed it because it helped me calm my muscles. I will repurchase but not often since I won't use it all the time.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
I use this product to add a nice scent to some homemade cleaners, also I love adding some drops to a bottle spray with water and then spray it into my bed, it smells awesome!!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
This stuff is great, especially after a long day on my feet at work. I would recommend this for personal use, or as a gift for someone else!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Arlington, TX
Love this, love the scent. I felt super relaxed after the bath, soothed my muscles.It comes it a bevy lovely glass bottle, it's super nice.
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Boston, MA
I received this as a gift and it was absolutely perfect when I wanted to relax. Great scent and very soothing.
Raina R.
Raina R.
I just received this in a subscription box. And, I absolutely LOVE it. First, I'm a stickler for anything lavender to actually smell like lavender. This smells exactly like fresh French Lavender. Doesn't have that weird, overwhelming "soapy" smell that you sometimes encounter with certain lavender products. It comes in a gorgeous glass bottle. And, is great for a relaxing bath. Definitely a winner for me!
sara d.
sara d.
belsele, belgie
Super relaxing in your bath, turns your water a little bit blue, and makes the whole house smell amazing when you leave your bathroom door open...oops...but that makes your home a spa...
your skin doesn't feel oily after the bath, but is nicely moisterized, no need for extra bodylotion and the smell lingers on your skin
Brooklyn L.
Brooklyn L.
Calgary, AB
This has lavender in it so that scent is known to relax you and that's what it did. Haha it soothes the muscles
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Is this a product that a little goes a long way, or do you find yourself going through it quick?