Kneipp Lavender Herbal Bath uploaded by Mann S.Kneipp Lavender Herbal Bath uploaded by Alicia M.

BY KNEIPP

Known for its balancing effects, this aroma intensive bath treatment helps to combat mental and physical fatigue. Through the relaxing effect of the Lavender herb, it is most helpful when you feel nervous or itching which could be a symptom of our over-stressed and overly-busy lives. The balancing effect of Lavender can also be very energizing. Lavender Herbal Bath. see more...

• Is this a product that a little goes a long way, or do yo...1 Answers
Kneipp Lavender Herbal Bath
  • "I felt super relaxed after the bath, soothed my muscles.It comes it a bevy lovely glass bottle, it's super nice. " in 1 review
  • "I just received this in a subscription box." in 1 review
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Kneipp Lavender Herbal Bath, 3.4 oz more...
I love kneipp products! They smell amazing and i love the quality. The lavender bath oil is fabulous! The smell is amazing and floral. I highly recommend this product
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is something that I like I don't love. It did sooth my stressed and sore muscles after a marathon however it was an odd color when I poured it into my tub which I found to be strange I only looked passed it because it helped me calm my muscles. I will repurchase but not often since I won't use it all the time.
Vania G.
I received this in an Ipsy bag a while ago and was saving it. I was so excited to use this in my new tub and take a nice, relaxing lavender bath for my achy 37 week pregnant body. First of all, this came out bright blue 😑 and had an overwhelming scent similar to Vick's. The main ingredients, even before lavender, is eucalyptus and camphor. Camphor isn't recommended for pregnant women, so I had to drain the tub. I opted for a long shower, instead
Raina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just received this in a subscription box. And, I absolutely LOVE it. First, I'm a stickler for anything lavender to actually smell like lavender. This smells exactly like fresh French Lavender. Doesn't have that weird, overwhelming "soapy" smell that you sometimes encounter with certain lavender products. It comes in a gorgeous glass bottle. And, is great for a relaxing bath. Definitely a winner for me!
Alicia M.
I use this product to add a nice scent to some homemade cleaners, also I love adding some drops to a bottle spray with water and then spray it into my bed, it smells awesome!!
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
This stuff is great, especially after a long day on my feet at work. I would recommend this for personal use, or as a gift for someone else!
Hannah S.
Arlington, TX
Love this, love the scent. I felt super relaxed after the bath, soothed my muscles.It comes it a bevy lovely glass bottle, it's super nice.
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand. I use this bubble bath on the whole family even the dogs. The lavender is so nice and it relaxes the whole family!
Kathryn D.
Boston, MA
I received this as a gift and it was absolutely perfect when I wanted to relax. Great scent and very soothing.
Mann S.
Kuressaare
This is the most best bath oil i've ever used. It contains ONLY natural oils. Its highly consentrated and if i do footbaths i only use few drops and whole room is filled with this lovely scent. Its also a aroma therapy. And this company stands for enviorment, resources and ANIMALS!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO LOVE IT.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a product that a little goes a long way, or do you find yourself going through it quick?