BY KNEIPP

Known for its balancing effects, this aroma intensive bath treatment helps to combat mental and physical fatigue. Through the relaxing effect of the Lavender herb, it is most helpful when you feel nervous or itching which could be a symptom of our over-stressed and overly-busy lives. The balancing effect of Lavender can also be very energizing. Kneipp Thermal Spring Lavender Bath Salt is made with pure and natural thermal brine salt and potent Lavender essential oil. Helps combat mental and physical fatigue. Lavender Balancing Mineral Bath Salts. see more...

Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
One of my all time favorite bands! The products are all high quality and leave my skin looking better- I love that they are made with good for your skin ingredients- I try to get them any time I can find them , wish they were found more easily
Trina S.
I love the smell of these. I love using these if I need to relax before bed. The lavedar scent and the salts work wonders. I use occasionally only because I find it hard to find time for baths.
Madonna D.
Oak Hill, WV
I love these bath salts. The lavender scent is very pleasant without being overwhelming and the salts really help my aching muscles relax.
Jaymilly C.
Love this bath salts they just soo relaxing ... The scent is great I use it a lot ....
Annie O.
Provo, UT
These salts take my baths to the next level. It smells amazing and is so relaxing.
Brittany F.
Reading, PA
They are so relaxing and smell good too! I love them and they are my favorite