Add a Photo

By KNEIPP
#38 in Cellulite Treatments
Based on a particularly. high content of pure Grape Seed Oil and the active ingredient in Sandalwood Fruit that affects circulation, when used regularly, the Massage Oil smoothes and firms intensively and leaves the skin feeling noticeably suppler. In addition, it offers a luscious fragrance experience. Daily massage is a critical step in combating and improving the appearance of cellulite. Grape Seed Anti-Cellulite Body Massage Oil.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
National City , CA
This is kind of thick but other than that I loved rubbing this all over my clients back they enjoy it a lot even the sent is not too strong but kind of sweet if I had a choice I would like to in the texture a little bit
Huddersfield
It was very moisturizing but a bit to thick for me and it had a lot in it A soft, velvet like cream, it leaves skin looking plumped and smooth complete with a healthy glow. Packaged up in a sleek 50ml tube, it’s easily transportable and a great holiday beauty buy if you’re opting to go make-up free and looking for a product that will help you achieve a natural bare faced look with a flawless finish.

Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Does this product work? I would love to minimize some cellulite for the summertime. Are he ingredients natural?
karlee d.
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
I have tried so many products for my cellulite and stretch marks on top of exercising and nothing has really helped...seems as thought nothing works....I read about this product but would people really suggest to use this?
Huddersfield
It was very moisturizing but a bit to thick for me