BeautySkinBath & BodyKneipp
Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g

Kneipp Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g

Enjoy Kneipp's popular Valerian & Hops Bath Salts in a handy travel-size sachet. There's enough for one full bath Kneipp Deep Sleep Mineral Bath Salts can help ease you into a sounds night's sleep. It's made with pure essential oil of Valerian & Hops that's been known for centuries for its calming qualities. Whirlpool bath friendly Made in Germany with caring and holistic methods Contains no paraffin, silicone or mineral oils. 2013 Harper's Bazaar Beauty Hot 100 Award Winner Directions: Pour your sachet of Bath Salts under warm running water - stir - then lie back and relax Size: 60g Kneipp Valerian & Hops Deep Sleep Mineral Bath Salts - ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Valeriana Officinalis Root Oil, Humulus Lupulus Cone (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Camphor, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

What does this smell like?
Start your review of Kneipp Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g!
Kelly M.
Kneipp Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g uploaded by Kelly M.
I love the relaxation this bath salt gives after a long day . It has this brilliant blue hue that makes for a mood setting bath time . My skin just loves the oils it has .
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Kneipp Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g uploaded by Rachel D.
First, it’s called dream away, so I expected it to be a calming scent. When I opened the package the scent of citronella was so pungent it completely over powered the lavender and eucalyptus. It did turn my water a fascinating deep blue, which was fun. I didn’t find it to be particularly relaxing , and I stepped out of the bath smelling like a mosquito repellant. I didn’t care for this product. If the scent were different, I would possibly purchase again.
Rachel F.
Kneipp Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g uploaded by Rachel F.
These bath salts smell great and they really did their job to relax the body and help my body feel a bit better. Would recommend
Genesis M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Kneipp Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g uploaded by Genesis M.
The smell of this I love, it rinde a lot! It's super relaxing and the sensation is delicious. I've used it several times and I keep buying it, it's really a different product
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
Kneipp Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g uploaded by Andrea C.
I got a sachet in one of my subscription beauty boxes. I totally loved it. It left my bathroom smelling really good. It was so good to relax after a busy day. I good thing about it it’s the essential oils that left my skin smooth and soft afterwards.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Kneipp Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g uploaded by Heather H.
I got this in an Allure box months ago. The scent is a bit strange. My skin felt a little softer after, and it was relaxing. It turns your bath water bright blue, but luckily did not really stain at all.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Kneipp Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g uploaded by Theresa D.
Smells like heaven on earth, from the moment you open it to the moment you pour it in your bath. I felt really soft, I highly enjoyed the soak. I would recommend this, it’s extremely affordable as well.
Julie B.
Wichita, KS
Kneipp Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g uploaded by Julie B.
I was not expecting the bright blue color.. the smell was a little strong for me. But I overall enjoyed it and my skinwas super soft after use!
Lisa  H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,230 reviews
Kneipp Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g uploaded by Lisa  H.
If your looking for natural spa time in your bath this is the product for you it turns the bath water into a ocean island oasis like bora bora and smells amazing it left my skin very soft even the bottom of my feet. Also I suffer with pain daily it seems to help my joints as well
Aiyana B.
Kaysville, UT
Kneipp Deep Sleep Valerian & Hops Mineral Bath Salt Sachet 60g uploaded by Aiyana B.
This bath salt leaves your bath a gorgeous blue. It does stain your skin if it touches you, so avoid that if you can! The scent is very relaxing, and I did feel relaxed and ready for bed after a long day of school! I definitely want to keep this on hand!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...