Kneipp NatuRenew is an organic, intensive Body Oil to help improve skin s appearance and elasticity. Its multifunctional purpose improves everyday skin conditions, such as Scars, Stretch Marks , Mature, Aging Skin and Dry Patches. Emollient natural Safflower, Grapefruit and Olive Oils richy moisturize and firm the skin. Grapefruit essential oil stimulates the skin, which helps to restore firmness and elasticity, while protecting the overall quality of the skin. Safflower and Olive Oil are both rich in unsaturated fatty acids and promote healthy skin. They prevent the skin from losing moisture and provide it with essential nutrients to soften dryness, smooth roughness and help skin maintain elasticity. Ingredients Notes: * from natural essential.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kneipp Body Oil!
Jacksonville, FL
Kneipp Body Oil uploaded by Maria C.
I received the Kneipp body oil and as I have never used a body oil before, I was pleasantly surprised and I enjoy it very much. It has a slight almond blossom scent that is not overpowering as in some products so I find that very pleasing too. All in all, I am very happy with this product!
Stretch Marks, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
One of my all time favorite bands! The products are all high quality and leave my skin looking better- I love that they are made with good for your skin ingredients- I try to get them any time I can find them , wish they were found more easily
Cellulite, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Hope, AR
If you're looking for an oil to hydrate dry thirsty skin you've found the right product. This is a wonderful hydrating oil that replenish your skin natural moisture and beauty! The price is affordable and you will want to repurchase Kneipp Body Oil! If you haven't tried it and you're looking for a body oil it's a must have!
Summerville, SC
This body oil works wonders for my skin. I have really dry skin and when I started using this body oil I could not stop. My skin cells so Smith and replenishing.
This body oil is amazing for my dry, flaky skin. It is a miracle product. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth and replenished. I can't get enough of this product.
East Norwich, NY
Kneip is my favorite brand. I love the fragrances they use its quality and it's not cheap at all it doesn't smell cheap it's very very nice. I use it for years.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Does a very good job with fading some scaring. Highly recommend for someone who wants to tone down a scar!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Opa Locka, FL
Best product ever it clears up stretch marks and different scars you can have and works for aging skin
I first bought the smaller bottle in a little boutique bath shop. It was marked bath oil, but I quickly found I liked it better as moisturizer. I ran out of my usual facial lotion and tried this instead.
Scarborough
I have all the kneipp bath oils and this too. But these when I go to Germany and I love them. A small bottle but a miracle products. Has an amazing smell.