BeautyBodyBody CareKneipp
Arnica Joint & Muscle Rescue Herbal Bath

Kneipp Arnica Joint & Muscle Rescue Herbal Bath

Kneipp Joint & Muscle Rescue Bath, with valuable active ingredients of the arnica blossom and aroma-intensive essential pine oils, is specially suited for use after physical activities. It helps relieve joints and muscles. The whole body benefits from its revitalizing, soothing and warming effects. Additional sunflower oil moisturizes skin. Arnica Joint & Muscle Rescue Herbal Bath

Does this just smooth muscles or does it help with pulled muscles and sore muscles?
Where can I get this?
Where can i buy this?
Start your review of Kneipp Arnica Joint & Muscle Rescue Herbal Bath!
Dina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kneipp Arnica Joint & Muscle Rescue Herbal Bath uploaded by Dina M.
My aunt wanted me to try this Kneipp Arnica Joint & Muscle Rescue Herbal Bath for my arthritis. I already have prescription cream which helps a lot, but she also struggles with pain so I gave it a shot. Again, oil on sensitive skin is not my thing. My meds, of course work better. This I would recommend for mild pain and you don't have sensitive skin. #arthritis #ra #rheumatoidarthritis #osteoarthritis #jointpain #allnatural #arganoil #crueltyfree #skinoil #skincare #sensitiveskin #pain #skincarereviews #skincarereview
Arwa  B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
One of my all time favorite bands! The products are all high quality and leave my skin looking better- I love that they are made with good for your skin ingredients- I try to get them any time I can find them , wish they were found more easily
Victoria G.
Eatontown, NJ
Good stuff, very relaxing . Just need alittle to get a full affect! The smell is great not to strong , cons it can be greasy if used in tub, pre-warned.
haley C.
I love this stuff. I have a heavy work load every day and this product always helps me relax and feel better
Kassandra B.
I swear by this stuff and absolutely love it. It's so relaxing in the bath and really soothes and relaxed all your muscles to get ready for bed. Great thing to have for a paper night. Highly recommend!
Cecilia R.
Lompoc
Great for relieving muscle ache and pain I'm hairstylist so I'm on my feet all day By the end of the day my back starts to hurt from different angles and my feel kill me This stuff help! You only need a little Smells great and adds a nice foam over the water (:
Jennifer R.
This product is simply amazing!! I generally use these after a good Zumba class! I have noticed a different using Kneipp! I like to use this product after a good Zumba class to help prevent soreness!
Brittany S.
Glens Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started using this a few months ago because I was always in a little pain after running or working out. I have notice a big difference. This stuff is really great.
Jessica  R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
2,140 reviews
Only a little is needed and it adds bubbles and a nice scent to the tub! Great for reliving aches and pain and also helps with bruising! Great bath concentrate
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my fav bath oil.. I feel so fresh and relived after bath.. It turns the water yellowish and the smell is good, does not smell like a Medicine.. After every time I use kneipp in my bath it relives my soreness..