BeautyBodyBody CareKneipp
Arnica Joint & Muscle Massage Oil

Kneipp Arnica Joint & Muscle Massage Oil

Soothe tight, overworked muscles and tired, painful joints with the soothing powers of this miracle mountain daisy during a relaxing massage Arnica has been used for centuries as nature's answer for sprains, bruises and wounds. Additional Ginger essential oil, used in traditional eastern practices of massage, is refreshing, renewing and creates an internal warming effect to help soothe joints and muscles.

I wonder if anyone who suffers with chronic pain has used this and how well it works.
Start your review of Kneipp Arnica Joint & Muscle Massage Oil!
Toni D.
Pueblo, CO
1,835 reviews
Kneipp Arnica Joint & Muscle Massage Oil uploaded by Toni D.
I received this product in my #cocotique subscription box. I like this product because it helps to relieve my chronic pain symptoms. It is a natural remedy that helps to give me some.relief when I'm so achy. I like that there is no strong smell and that this product is made of natural products which are arnica & ginger extracts, shea butter, sunflower and almond oil. All you need is a thin layer of this oil and it is all plant based. I do recommend.. Always consult a doctor before use.
Arwa  B.
One of my all time favorite bands! The products are all high quality and leave my skin looking better- I love that they are made with good for your skin ingredients- I try to get them any time I can find them , wish they were found more easily
Christine K.
Charlemont, MA
Great for a massage after summer sports! Smells great, glides on easily, and has a very soothing tingle. I’ve tried many products like this and this is my favorite. I love their bath oils too!
member-f6d9c2
Kneipp, my hero. You can use the massage oil, this herbal Arnica formulation is great for sore muscles. Pour right into a very warm bath and stay in about a 1/2 hour. Not too oily, it’s a liquid and will last unless you are using daily which I don’t recommend as it might irritate.
Amaris R.
Plainfield
This does have a mild pleasant smell unlike most Arnica oils. It is very oily so I usually apply at night after a nice hot shower. They do also sell this in a bath oil which is lovely. My mother swears by this and has rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia.
Miranda D.
KERKRADE, LI
Kneipp producten vind ik heel fijn. Ik vind de meeste geuren goed. Geen idee of het meer verlicht dan wanneer je een be andere massage olie gebruikt.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
This stuff works wonders for and pains in the back or any other place it had a great smell and it can be sold at Walmart