High flow filter designed to improve performanceDesigned for synthetic and conventional oilsPremium filtration media for increased capacityProvides outstanding filtration

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of K&N Premium Oil Filter: Designed to Protect your Engine: Fits Select 2008-2020 TOYOTA/LEXUS/SCION/PONTIAC (C-HR, Corolla, Prius, Matrix, CT200h, iM, xD, Vibe), PS-7021!
How would you rate this product?
Joe A.
After JiffyLube was unprofessional about how to conduct business when one of their shops overfilled my engine oil, I will always do my own oil changes and would only use K&N filters.

Looking for your answer?