BY KMS

WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT IT?
• Replenishes moisture
• Repairs damage and reduces breakage
• Helps to restore hair’s natural protective coating

HOW DO I USE IT?
For all hair types. Lather, rinse, and repeat if necessary. Follow with conditioner.

WHAT’S IN IT?
AHA structure complex
• Lactic Acid, Malic Acid – supports Internal Reconstruction
• Polyquaternium - 7 – evens out the hair surface
• 18-MEA – helps to restore hair’s natural surface

Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Akron
This is an awesome shampoo and new favorite of mine. It is really moisturizing and you don't need to use much of it to be effective. My favorite thing about it though is how though it is moisturizing, it's not heavy and weighing your hair down. Not all moisturizing shampoos can make your hair still feel light, so that is wonderful.
Veronica P.
Cleveland, OH
This shampoo is my #2 favorite of all time. I splurged and bought a huge bottle and it lasted more than 6 months, and I use a lot of shampoo with my daily wash. Its moisturizing enough that i don't get flyways or frizzes but it doesn't take forever to blow-dry either! My hair looked perfect from the day i first started using it to the day i ran out. It never weighed down my hair or left any residue. The only thing I'd change is the scent, i wish it was a little stronger. It smells like a faint sweet mint. Love!
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
I love this shampoo! It is one of the ones that I buy regularly. I bought it at Ulta along with the conditioner when they were having a buy one get one 50% sale. It is really moisturizing and makes my hair soft. I have thick coarse hair and this line is great for me. I will definitely keep purchasing in the future.
Diandra  G.
Chillicothe, OH
I absolutely can't live with out this product. It's perfect for someone like me who is always bleaching and dying and bleaching Their hair again. It defiantly gives it the moisture I'm missing
Siara S.
My salon sells this stuff ! My hair feels amazing after I get it done at the salon ! The conditioner is to die for makes my hair silky and smooth !
Cynthia R.
San Benito, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE. My hair has never felt so good. This shampoo does give loads of moist to my hair which is what I needed.
Mimi T.
Fontana , CA
Love this shampoo has a light scent and leaves my hair feeling healthy and radiant!
Sarah B.
Clovis , CA
Makes my hair so soft afterwards I love this hair care line definitely recommend
Jessi M.
Waterloo, ON
I received this shampoo and conditioner set after being a hair model once. My hair went through multiple colour processes during this time and this product kept it feeling extremely healthy and hydrated through it all!
Corrine M.
Mitchell, ON
I love the KMS line! My salon sells it, so when I feel like a splurge, this is my go-to. It's one of the few salon shampoos that agrees with my hair.
Joelle M.
Hubbard, IA
I'm always looking for hydrating products for my hair but seem to sway away from them when it comes to shampoo because I'm looking for something with some cleansing to it, does this product eliminate that build up feeling while hydrating my hair?