KMS California Moisture Repair Leave In Conditioner uploaded by Mary P.

BY KMS CALIFORNIA

Instant Detangling & Moisture. Technology Nature. Natural Ingredient:  Aloe, Vanilla Weightless leave-in for instant moisture and combability. . see more...

Hana S.
Hana S.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff! I try not to wash my hair too often, and this leave in conditioner is a miracle. I use dry shampoo a few times a week in addition to the leave in conditioner.
DianneMarie H.
DianneMarie H.
Burtchville, MI
KMS products are amazing!!! my beautician gave me a sample and that's all it took to be hooked!!! it does not leave my hair feeling Greasy or grimy, it makes it feel velvety smooth. The smell is very light and not at all over powering. and a little bit goes a long way. the price is a little high but not out of reach for a minimum wage paycheck.
I will totally be buying more as I run low.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
KMS has amazing products! I was introduced to this brand by my stylist and my hair can be difficult to manage. This conditioner makes my hair feel like rabbit fur!
Mary P.
Mary P.
One of the only things that helps me manage my tangles! It smells fantastic and is sometimes the only way I can get a brush through my hair. Lightweight and doesn't leave residue.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Dover, de
Does it make hair oily? Does it work on any hair type?
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
Does this work on all hair types?