BY KMS CALIFORNIA

Moisture and Repair Replenishes moisture and repairs damage. . see more...

Mimi T.
Mimi T.
Fontana, CA
Love this shampoo has a light scent and leaves my hair feeling healthy and radiant!
Siara S.
Siara S.
My salon sells this stuff ! My hair feels amazing after I get it done at the salon ! The conditioner is to die for makes my hair silky and smooth !
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! It is one of the ones that I buy regularly. I bought it at Ulta along with the conditioner when they were having a buy one get one 50% sale. It is really moisturizing and makes my hair soft. I have thick coarse hair and this line is great for me. I will definitely keep purchasing in the future.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair so soft afterwards I love this hair care line definitely recommend
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Cleveland, OH
This shampoo is my #2 favorite of all time. I splurged and bought a huge bottle and it lasted more than 6 months, and I use a lot of shampoo with my daily wash. Its moisturizing enough that i don't get flyways or frizzes but it doesn't take forever to blow-dry either! My hair looked perfect from the day i first started using it to the day i ran out. It never weighed down my hair or left any residue. The only thing I'd change is the scent, i wish it was a little stronger. It smells like a faint sweet mint. Love!
Diandra  G.
Diandra G.
Chillicothe, OH
I absolutely can't live with out this product. It's perfect for someone like me who is always bleaching and dying and bleaching Their hair again. It defiantly gives it the moisture I'm missing
Cynthia  R.
Cynthia R.
San Benito, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE. My hair has never felt so good. This shampoo does give loads of moist to my hair which is what I needed.
Corrine M.
Corrine M.
Mitchell, ON
I love the KMS line! My salon sells it, so when I feel like a splurge, this is my go-to. It's one of the few salon shampoos that agrees with my hair.
Joelle M.
Joelle M.
Hubbard, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always looking for hydrating products for my hair but seem to sway away from them when it comes to shampoo because I'm looking for something with some cleansing to it, does this product eliminate that build up feeling while hydrating my hair?