KMS California Moist Repair Leave-In Conditioner (Instant Detangling & Moisture) - 150ml/5.1oz

BY KMS

A superb-airy leave in conditioner spray Features a double-phase step The upper phase contains a blend of silicone for immediate detangling The lower phase has a higher concentration of panthenol for nourishment Will not overload hair Hair appears... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Raven A.
Terre Haute, IN
I am always on the look out for a moisturizing leave-in conditioner that doesn't weigh down my waves and curls. This KMS California leave-in does just that! It also adds shine and keeps my hair soft while repairing the damage that styling has caused my hair over the years.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I love all Kms products but this is one of my favorites. I use right after I wash my hair and brush with a wet brush. It is so easy to get out the tangles, smells great, hydrates and very easy to use. Just spray brush and blow dry. Leaves my hair shiny and soft. Highly recommend. Very satisfied and continue to buy for it's excellent quality and price point.
Sara B.
Rogers, AR
It’s got a great scent, but doesn’t really make my hair feel any different. I still struggle to detangle my hair after using it. Not really worth the price
Lindsay V.
Saskatoon, SK
Smells nice. I find it sprays quite far and gets everywhere. Seems to make my hair soft. I have short fine hair so I find too much makes it a bit greasy. It’s a little expensive but if it was on sale I’d buy it again.