KMS California Hairplay Makeover Spray 250ml uploaded by LJ O.

BY KMS CALIFORNIA

KMS Hairplay Makeover Spray works to refresh the texture of your hair whilst building bulk, the result is bodified and defined hair. This KMS Hairplay Makeover Spray mattifies and lifts the hair at the root, it absorbs excess oil - making your hair feel as though it's just been washed - and enhances the overall texture and style of your hair, leaving it refreshed and full of volume and style. see more...

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I like that it adds some texture to clean hair without being heavy and it smells amazing. You can use it as a dry shampoo on day 2 but if you don't wash on day 3 you would need a heavier or grittier dry shampoo. I don't have overly oily hair though, if you have oily hair to start with this may not be enough to work as a dry shampoo, but still great to add texture! It really does smell amazing too:)
Alanna C.
Spring, TX
What a lot of people don’t realize, is that this is actually a dry shampoo that adds volume and texture to your hair! It totally does the job, and blends very nicely! I have never had a problem with this dry shampoo. It takes my day two hair to a new level, and honestly puts my day one hair to shame!
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I'm a cosmetologist.  I have access to all the high end dry shampoos. I have tried them all , I consider myself a dry shampoo expert. I was my hair once a week. This is hands down the best one . I will try other's but find myself always coming back to this one.
Colleen B.
One of my favorite dry shampoo sprays. I love how it also gives your hair some volume so it doesn’t feel flat and yucky. I feel as if I can also use it multiple days in a row without my hair getting clumpy and heavy.
Courtney S.
Vineyard, UT
This is one of my go-to dry shampoos! I particularly love it for freshening up my style--instead of only applying to my roots I do a quick spray through the mid-ends and it adds a great new texture to my day old style.
Chelsea L.
Knoxville, TN
YOU GUYS ITS TOTALLY CLEAR!! I swear by this stuff. It's a little more expensive but SOOO worth it. My hair is so dark and for this to be clear it's amazing. I only wash my hair about every 5-7 days. I start using it after about day 3. I need everyone to know this is the literal best.
chelsey c.
I love this dry shampoo, it is one of my favorites. It isn't overly powdery so if you have darker hair you don't see the white powder in your hair. It isn't my favorite scent but its not bad. All of the other brands that smell really good don't tend to work as well. I would definitely recommend.
Kerstinđź’šsparkles B.
I received this in a beauty subscription box. If like me you don't like to wash your hair everyday, it can be a handy thing to reach for in between washing your hair. This adds volume to your hair as well. So it’s good if your hair goes a bit lifeless between washes. Would recommend.
LJ O.
Toronto, ON
This dry shampoo is absolute gold! I have been buying this one for years, it is a little bit more pricey, so when penny pinching, I must admit, I went back to Batiste.. NEVER AGAIN!! You will never go back to using drug store dry shampoo after trying profession brand like KMS..

The smell is gorgeous, so fresh! When the bottle is new, it needs a really good shaking to make sure it doesn't come out too powdery, when it's half full, when applied it feels nice and cold and absolutely no residue whatsoever- only fresh hair!!

KMS often do deals for two products at a cheaper rate.. I usually wait for that to get them because you might save $5-7CAD..

Thank you KMS for creating one of my all time favourite products!!
patricia c.
Clarenville , NL
I've used probably every dry shampoo there is professional
Or not and This one tops the cake! It's smell
Is refreshing and It's also gluten free! Doesn't make hair hard or sticky and no white residue this
Is