KMS California Freeshape Quick Blow Dry (200ml) uploaded by Christy L.KMS California Freeshape Quick Blow Dry (200ml) uploaded by Sarah M.

BY KMS

Speed up drying time by up to 50% with this KMS Free Shape Quick Blow Dry. Formulated to reduce friction whilst still conditioning hair and leave locks looking and feeling soft smooth and in control. Perfect for the girl who never has enough time! This KMS Free Shape Quick Blow Dry lets you dry even the thickest and wild hair in double quick time. Directions of use: Spray onto towel dried hair as a last step before blow drying. Style as usual. see more...

Justine A.
I recently purchased this and it does wonders for my hair! I sprayed it in my wet hair after a shower and then blow dried. After blow drying I put my hair into to small buns to create waves and this make my hair so healthy and shiney looking!! Definitely will be buying more of this in the future.
jessie t.
I love this stuff! Definitely cut down on blow dry time and also made my thick wavy hair more manageable. It’s a little on the expensive side but if you blow dry often it’s definitely worth it. I would buy it again.
Sarah M.
I ordered the product about a year ago and I've gone through seasons where I love it and some where I don't care to use it. But I do believe that it speeds up my dry time, but it makes my hair feel sticky. I'm always in hurry when it comes to hair so anything that speeds me along is a welcome addition.
Christy L.
Ruskin, FL
This stuff is great. Just spray on towel dried hair to detangle and protect before blow drying. I LOVE it.