KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Spray uploaded by Kathy O.KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Spray uploaded by Arianna Ayla w.

BY KMS CALIFORNIA

Heat Activated Shaping & Hold. Provides Heat Protection. Technology Nature. Natural Ingredient:  Rhodiola, Watermint Heat-activated shaping and elastic hold for unlimited style transformations that last until the next wash. . see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Hailey D.
spencerport
I absolutely love love love this product! I straighten my hair daily and this helps to defend from the damage of using the iron. I have rather thin hair and it works very well. It has a nice smell. One bottle lasts FOREVER! Absolutely recommend to anyone who uses heat products frequently!
Kathy O.
Henderson, Nv
I really love this spray. It keeps my hair feeling soft and shiny and is well worth the price in my opinion. It was recommended by the salon I go to and I plan to continue to use it. It makes sure my hair doesn't get ruined my my curling iron and keeps it smelling nice.
Beth J.
Beloit, WI
I use this everyday. I have wavy hair that is difficult to manage curly or straight. Blow dry hair nearly dry. Spray this in and let hair air dry slightly. *It is a wet spray so you may need to blow dry more if straightening hair. This product helps my hair hold its style all day.
Ashley P.
I like this product. I like that it is heat-activated and that it doubles as a heat protection, so I can use less products in my hair.