KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Creme uploaded by rachel h.KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Creme uploaded by Ashley N.

BY KMS CALIFORNIA

Heat activated smoothing and shaping Transforms coarse or unruly hair into versatile smooth styles that last until the next wash. Provides heat protecting. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Samantha K.
Love KMS products. I love the way their products smell and they actually work. This one is great for protecting your hair from damaging it from heat. I like that it doesn't make my hair greasy or heavy
Megan R.
Wallingford, CT
Great product to protect very heat damaged pieces of hair used it for years - never thought it left my hair greasy or heavy until my hair dresser tried another product on me and WHAT a difference!
Jyoti S.
Springfield, VA
Have only used it twice for blow-dry and works like a dream! you don't need much. it makes your blow-dry so much smoothr and less tangly. also helps with frizz, deserves more hype
Justine A.
1931 reviews
I love this stuff! It makes your hair really soft and helps protect your hair from blowdrying and straightening etc.
Ashley N.
Fargo, ND
Great product. I love having extra thermal protection and shaping. The product definitely met my expectations.
Shiloh S.
Makes hair soft, helps protects again heat products. Would recommend. Good value.
rachel h.
This is by far my favorite styling product. I have been using it for 5 years now religiously. My hair is thick and coarse, and this is the first product I have found that my hair cooperates with. I love that the product is creamy and does not leave a residue on my hands after applying. It smells great, and my hair behaves without being stiff or frizzy after styling. I highly recommend this product.
nicole P.
Paradise, NL
I have using this product for years and I love it. I put it in my hair after I wash it. It makes my hair feel great and smells pretty to. If you haven't tried it yet .... You should. 👍🏻
Sofia b.
This product smells noce and does a nice job of protecting it from heat i like that it does not make my hair greasy
Melanie D.
London
My hair dresser used it on me one day and I have been using this product ever since. definitely worth the money
Kellie M.
Riverside, CA
Is this a good product for hair ?
Jadiena D.