KMS California Curl Up Curling Balm uploaded by Marieli C.

BY KMS

Curl Definition and Bounce Energizes and defines curls with lasting shine and a crunch free finish. Provides heat protection. . see more...

christal t.
Not the best, but not the worst. It gets the job done but it leaves my hair feeling hard and gross. I prefer to use devacurl products because they keep your hair touchable but also get the job done. Sadly, I bought the full size of this, but I won't be again.
Katelyn W.
Social Circle, GA
I'm a lover of all KMS products, but the Curl UP wave foam and balm are two products in their Iine that I make sure I never run out of! I'll admit, what attracted me to the product was the colorful packaging. But not only do these products look cute sitting out on your counter, they are a game-changer between icky hair and wonderful hair for the days I'm running late or it's wearing rain boots! Instead of opting for a ball cap - I can enjoy bouncy, NOT SCRUNCHY or "stiff", waves/curls (depending on your hair type, mine's in between a wave and a spiral curl). It's a great for frizzy hair control as well. I have yet to find a better product that KMS Curl UP wave foam and balm.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Que interesante, ahora que estamos en verano seria fantastico tener este producto para nuestro cabello, creo que lo usaria junto con mi familia pues eso de que proteje del calor me encanta, me parece sensacional, no habia oido de esta funcion en ningun proctucto de estas lineas, sera muy buena la idea felicito al inventor y por supuesto a la marca...recomendable 100%..para mi solo falta probarlo.
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Muito bom. Very good. Maravilhoso, wonderful. I like very much to use. Incrível eu amo usar. Teste e verá. Simply real and fine. Curl up. Curling balm ondulant
Emily C.
Cleveland, Ohio
This cream actually does a great job controlling my curls. If I add in a little bit of serum, it never gets crunchy but controls frizz too.
Amy G.
I find this product works pretty well on my hair. It smells like oranges/ citrus to me, I'm bit crazy about the smell but after it's in my hair for a few minutes I don't even notice it. It's a thicker cream like texture, I scrunch it into my hair when it's wet and let it air dry. It keeps my hair frizz free and helps define my curls.
stephanie d.
Chilliwack
This product and line of curl up products from KMS works wonders. The smell is amazing and helps keep the frizz away !
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Can I buy one more? Loose effects or not?