KMS California Color Vitality Shampoo uploaded by Kristin R.

BY KMS CALIFORNIA

Color protection and restored radiance Seals in color and preserves vibrancy of color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart
Daniela D.
This shampoo has done wonders for my colored and damaged hair. It doesn’t lather so it’s very gentle and does not make my blue hair run at all. It smells nice and is light weight while leaving my hair feeling cleaner and softer than ever before.
Echo S.
Magnolia , TX
This is the best shampoo to preserve your color or blonde hair! It keeps my blonde super bright and pretty! When I used to have red hair I used it as well and it made my red not fade as fast and kept it very vibrant for longer!!! The o lay down fall is I can't buy it anywhere but the salon.
Melanie R.
I use this shampoo all the time especially since I went blonder with me hair. I should try to use the conditioner but it leaves my color in tact and leaves it shiny and nice.
mary edith B.
Eastern
I have never had the chance to try this one.i will give it a good ratings because of the review s I have read.so I know it must be great.hope I get the chance to sample this one.thanks
Justine A.
1920 reviews
I love this shampoo! It is one of the ones that I buy regularly. I bought it at Ulta along with the conditioner when they were having a buy one get one 50% sale. It is really moisturizing and makes my hair soft and is great for my colored hair. I have thick coarse hair that is colored and this works great at maintaining my color. I will definitely keep purchasing in the future.
Emily F.
Absolutely best shampoo ever. I started using it right after I got highlights and it helped the color so much. Not too pricey, and it's definitely worth the cost. Would definitely recommend this brand to anyone and definitely this particular product to people with died hair.
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
Though I try to stay away from any shampoos with sulfates, I missed my lather. This shampoo did a great job cleaning my hair, left a great scent and kept my red dyed locks shining bright!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
This shampoo is great for color treated hair. Keeps your cold vibrant and doesn't cause of fading. Best if used before color vitality conditioner
Carollyn
I love all KMS products! My hair is colored and curly. This doesn’t dry out my hair or dull my color. It’s definitely a must have.
Kristin R.
Auburn, Al
Love this shampoo and the coordinating conditioner to keep my blonde hair nice and blonde and ashy.
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
Is this for colour treated hair? Does it work well?
Minnorea G.
Miami
Sirve solo para cabellos teñidos??
Anyela S.
Barquisimeto
ME gustaría probar el producto darle mi opinión sincera por su producto.