KMS California Color Vitality Shampoo uploaded by Kristin R.

BY KMS CALIFORNIA

Color protection and restored radiance Seals in color and preserves vibrancy of color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kristin R.
Auburn, Al
Love this shampoo and the coordinating conditioner to keep my blonde hair nice and blonde and ashy.
Echo S.
Magnolia, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best shampoo to preserve your color or blonde hair! It keeps my blonde super bright and pretty! When I used to have red hair I used it as well and it made my red not fade as fast and kept it very vibrant for longer!!! The o lay down fall is I can't buy it anywhere but the salon.
Melanie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo all the time especially since I went blonder with me hair. I should try to use the conditioner but it leaves my color in tact and leaves it shiny and nice.
mary n.
Eastern
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never had the chance to try this one.i will give it a good ratings because of the review s I have read.so I know it must be great.hope I get the chance to sample this one.thanks
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! It is one of the ones that I buy regularly. I bought it at Ulta along with the conditioner when they were having a buy one get one 50% sale. It is really moisturizing and makes my hair soft and is great for my colored hair. I have thick coarse hair that is colored and this works great at maintaining my color. I will definitely keep purchasing in the future.
Emily F.
Absolutely best shampoo ever. I started using it right after I got highlights and it helped the color so much. Not too pricey, and it's definitely worth the cost. Would definitely recommend this brand to anyone and definitely this particular product to people with died hair.
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
Though I try to stay away from any shampoos with sulfates, I missed my lather. This shampoo did a great job cleaning my hair, left a great scent and kept my red dyed locks shining bright!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great for color treated hair. Keeps your cold vibrant and doesn't cause of fading. Best if used before color vitality conditioner
Elle P.
If you have extremely long, extremlyyyyy thick hair, so not use this product! It's expensive, you'll end up using a ton of it, it won't last you a week. It makes your hair feel stringy, dry and stripped of any moisture. It makes hair have the WORST feel. It doesn't make the weight any lighter, it just makes it harder to brush out and heavier. I do not recommend this product to even people with short or medium hair, no matter what hair thickness/thinness you have.
Jaquelyn S.
Garson, MB
I really like this shampoo. Has a nice scent and helps revitalize colour! Great for blondes! It would be better if it were a bit more creamy though. Sometimes it seems too thin.
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
Is this for colour treated hair? Does it work well?
Anyela S.
Barquisimeto
ME gustaría probar el producto darle mi opinión sincera por su producto.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sirve solo para cabellos teñidos??