BY KMS

Color protection and conditioning Conditions to prevent color fade and restore radiance to color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
PJ C.
Review for: KMS California Color Vitality Conditioner, 25.3 Fluid Ounce more...
This was truly a great conditioner. One pump for my entire head of long thick hair. It probably lasted me six+ months and normally I got through conditioner quickly.
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
Review for: KMS California Color Vitality Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz more...
Received a one time sample of this conditioner from Ulta. And I have to say I did like it. Not sure if I would purchase a bottle for myself or not. The color of the conditioner was purple, and normally purple color shampoo/ conditioner is for blonde hair but this product said it's for all color treated hair. But this did have a nice smell and after I used it, it made my hair very soft. Like I said, I am not sure if I would purchase this again, or not because I am extremely picky what I use on my hair and love what I use right now.
Justine A.
2066 reviews
I love this conditioner! It is one of the ones that I buy regularly. I bought it at Ulta along with the shampoo when they were having a buy one get one 50% sale. It is really moisturizing and makes my hair soft and is great for my colored hair. I have thick coarse hair that is colored and this works great at maintaining my color. I will definitely keep purchasing in the future.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Great conditioner for color treated hair. Keeps color vibrant and shiny. Doesn't cause fading and leaves your hair silky and smooth. best if used following color vitality shampoo
Echo S.
Tomball , TX
I love they way this conditioner smells and keeps my hair feeling super soft!! I use it with the KMS Color Vitality Shampoo!
Tiffany R.
Cantril, IA
This line is wonderful , great use and feels amazing on the hair. Funky packaging. Not overly expensive .
Christina h.
Dover, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE KMS hair products. This conditioner smelled good and made my hair nice and soft.
Myna S.
Split Lake
It's amazing for hair colour treated hair and it makes the colour last longer, the conditioner smells amazing and leaves your hair smooth. I love the price and the places is available to buy from.💘❤️