BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 17% off the cover price Our newer magazine is perfect for preschoolers! Each issue includes wildlife photography, stories, activities and puzzles, a featured letter and number and fascinating animal facts to feed young minds and imaginations as they are eager and ready to learn. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

• Do they make these magazines in an older child's version? 1 Answers
  • Are these truly for 2 year olds? My little boy loves animals, do ...4 Answers
Katie B.
Bookworm Expert
I remember getting these books as a kid and reading them with my dad. Wow the nostalgia that you can get from looking at a picture. If your children are animal lovers then they will thoroughly enjoy these
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
Wow it's funny how I remember those books they every educational I Believe my mom has a subscription to it but it was wroth every penny the best way to learn many things a must read for sure :) for any ages
Krystal S.
Tina, MO
I had gotten these growing up and I loved them. They were beautifully made, with gorgoues pictures and well written articles to go along with them. They kept you intrigued as a child and kept you coming back for more. You would be learning, and enjoying it.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
My little cousins absolutely love these! I'm subscribed to these and they come all the time. This is their favorite magazine and I will continue to get these.
Denisha H.
London, KY
The beautiful photographs of all the wildlife in these magazines keeps children intrigued and helps them learn about different animals throughout the world.
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
My kids love Zootles, keeps them entertained for a few hours. I even like to flip through and look at all the beautiful pictures of animals.
Amanda S.
This is an excellent magazine for younger kids to learn about animals and different parts of the world. Very easy read with tons of pictures.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
The kiddie version of Zoo Books...love it! Perfect for kids to learn, and not too childish for adults to look over a kids shoulder to help.
Meg K.
Griffin, GA
I LOVE these for my children!!! they are wonderful and full of great information for the growing mind! I started my kids on these early!!
Vanessa W.
Awesome nonfiction reading I get for my classroom! I love that it is geared for younger ones that is real pics and info!
Samantha A.
Walker, LA
Are these truly for 2 year olds? My little boy loves animals, do they feature a different animal for every magazine? How often do they come?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Bookworm Expert
Do they make these magazines in an older child's version?