BY KMART #68 in Magazines & Newspapers

Term: 20 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 50% off the cover price Zoobooks magazine is the ultimate guide for kids to the most fascinating animals, birds, reptiles and insects. Every issue includes a pullout activities section of fun-filled word puzzles, games and easy-to-do projects about animals that will keep them absorbed for hours! Zoobooks is packed with amazing information, eye-opening revelations and intriguing answers to all your child's questions about all the exotic creatures in the animal kingdom. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Casie C.
Grant, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I LOVE Zoobooks! Great and educational for kids, and though I am grown, I love them still! I am aspiring to be a veterinarian, and everything I've learned from these books as a child still helps me along the way. The perfect gift set for any child- or, adult- who loves animals!! Beautiful pictures accompany very informative passages about any animal you could think of.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
My daughter is obsessed with animals. If she isn't a veterinarian one day I'd be surprised. We love going to the library looking for these books. She learns so much when I read to her about the animals. I highly recommend this for any animal lovers out there or if you just want to look at some cool pictures of unique animals.
Keegan N.
Midway Park
Had Zoobooks for a little over 2 years, I always loved reading about the new animals and I'd tell my parents silly facts about the animals in the books. Elephants are my all time favorite animal and I read that book so much my parents had to get it laminated before I wore it out
Ashley J.
I remember getting these as a child and I loved them!! I think they could have more interactive pages like with games and such but overall they were really fun. It would be great to see a version of these that were for children a little bit younger. Overall great though.
Alexandreia S.
I didn't know that this kids magazine still existed to be honest.

I read this as a kid and absolutely loved it. I remember loving all of the pictures, articles, and activities. Magazines like this instill a love of reading and learning in children.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I read these all the time as a kid and i loved them! I was an animal lover and nature nerd, these were very exciting to get and I learned a lot about them! I enjoyed the puzzles and even submitted my own poem that was featured in the puzzle section
Korri M.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I remember being at the library wanted to read these wonderful magazines about all the different animals and different things that are happening in the rainforest it was such a good book or magazine for me to read.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I used to love getting Zoobooks! All of the fun animals are great and it's a great way for a child to learn interesting things that aren't just learned in school. The pictures are great too. I definitely recommend them!
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
One of my favorite magazines in class is zoobooks! I'd always check them out at the schools library and I ended up talking my mom into getting a 2 year subscription! It's a must read for your kids! They will love it!
Sarah K.
Yesssss. I remember the commercials for these. It is such an informative series. If you like animals this is a series for you to learn about different animals that you might not get to experience else where.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Do they still make these?! I loved them as a child and I remember always looking at them in Doctor waiting rooms :-)
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Can you still order books like these
Dominique T.
Used to get these in the mail all the time
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
What age group do you think these are best for?
Brenda V.