Business & IndustrialOfficeWriting & Drawing InstrumentsKmart
Kmartcom X-Acto School Pro Electric Pencil Sharpener

Kmart.com X-Acto School Pro Electric Pencil Sharpener

by Kmart

Earns high grades in the classroom and is a top performer at the office as well. Automatic Pencil Stop™. Safe Start™ ensures sharpener will not operate if receptacle is not fully closed. X-ACTO™ steel blades provide a sharp, precise point every time. Multiple hole selector for different pencil sizes. Thermal overload shuts off motor before overheating. Auto-Reset™ when cool. Global Product Type: Pencil & Crayon Sharpeners; Sharpener Type: Desktop; Power Type: Electric; Cutter Material(s): X-ACTO™ Steel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kmart.com X-Acto School Pro Electric Pencil Sharpener!
anisha H.
East Elmhurst, NY
Live this sharpener becuz it hold alot of access sharpens as well as it has alot of pencil sizes to choose from and overall it sharpens quick and good!!
Rose S.
Roscoe, IL
I have this in my classroom and I love it. When I changed schools I had to buy the same one because it always sharpened perfectly and never had any issues.

Looking for your answer?