Kmart.com Weight Watchers Magazine - Kmart.com uploaded by Angela P.Kmart.com Weight Watchers Magazine - Kmart.com uploaded by Mayra G.

BY KMART

Term: 6 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 37% off the cover price Take control of your life with Weight Watchers! Every issue of Weight Watchers is packed with the secrets, tips and techniques the experts use to get in shape and stay that way. Plus, Weight Watchers brings you endless support and motivation from real women all year long to keep you on track. With Weight Watchers, you'll shed those unwanted pounds forever, take inches off your trouble spots, learn simple ways to stay healthy and trim, feel content and energized, understand how to conquer cravings, enjoy delicious and healthy meals that are easy to make and so much more! You'll look good, feel great and live healthier every day for the rest of your life with Weight Watchers. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I received a free 12 year subscription online. Im always trying to find free deals on produts and magazines. I love reading about healthy food dish i can make and yummy recipes. I highly recommend this magazine.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I like this magazine for its articles, weight loss tips, and most of all, it's recipes. Even though I do not subscribe to the weight watchers program, I still like to eat healthy and this magazine has some great ideas on how to do so!
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
Really enjoy this magazine and it's very helpful if you are on Weight Watchers - even helpful if you aren't. Entertaining and provides a lot of good recipes and advise to keep you on track with your weight loss or weight management goals.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
The recipes in this magazine are not only amazing but they are good for you. They have desserts, pastas everything we like with good for you ingredients that are easy to buy.
Carina O.
I love this magazine! They are always full of recipes, success stories, and advice. I've been a member for years and now an employee. I can't get enough of this company!
Ginger P.
Homedale, ID
I just started to get this magazine and I have to say that I love it love it love it! I is filled with ideas and information and recipes. I do look forward to reading this when it comes in.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
This is a must read for me. really helps me stay on track with weight loss. There are all so good recipes to try. Love reading the success stories too.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I love the weight watchers magazine, it is so helpful even if you are not doing weight watchers and is filled with tons of delicious recipes!
Shanna M.
This magazine has good information on how to lose weight and what to eat. Also has easy and healthy recipes and q and a's. Great read.
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
This is a magazine you can read even if you aren't officially on the weight watchers list. Offers yummy recipes and easy exercises.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Bookworm Expert
How much is this for a 6 month subscription?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
How much is this book
Christina B.
Seagoville, TX
Is this different than the material on Wendy's website?
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
What is your favorite recipe you've learned from these magazines?