BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 57% off the cover price Vanidades The #1 women s beauty, fashion and lifestyle magazine in the US Hispanic Market. The most-read women s magazine in the US Hispanic Market, Vanidades addresses the myriad interests of today s woman. Beauty and fashion are at the forefront, featuring the most recent developments in cosmetology and the latest offerings from the most renowned fashion designers. Ent rate ( Find Out ), one of the magazine s most popular sections, highlights new beauty products. Vanidades has correspondents all around the globe, including the fashion centers of Paris, Milan and New York. In-depth articles and photos of international and local personalities are staples of the publication. The decoration and cooking sections, both with striking photography, are two other key editorial elements. Vanidades offers a diverse mix of regular special-interest sections. A reader s favorite is Han Triunfado ( They Have Succeeded ), bringing to life the stories of successful Latin women. Vanidades is celebrating its 42nd year of continuous publication. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Bookworm Expert
I love this magazine it bring updates of the newest styles in hair, makeup and clothing. I love the tips it gives in how to dress depending of body type and how to ut on make up depending in the shape of face and eye colors. I enjoy reading this magazine is really interesting
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Bookworm Expert
I think this magazine is great ! i read it once while in line to buy my stuff. I would like to buy it when i get a chance.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
I use to love this magazine but now they have more adds than pretty stuff and tips or something to look at it
Janet C.
Keene, TX
This is the Spanish version of Vanity Fair. I think it could do better to be the same. There could be more classy, cultured content.
Denisse V.
Me encanta esta revista trae articulos muy informativos e interesantes. Tengo la subscription
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This magazine is awesome, it has a great combination of trendy topics and artist information. Not sure if is available in English, me encanta esta revista, tiene una buena combinacion de temas, moda, belleza, artistas, viajes; ademas ha sido una de las favoritas de mi mami.
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
Esta revista la empece a ver desde nina cuando mi tia la compraba en el quiosco de la esquina alla en Mexico hoy por hoy unas de las mejores
Emily B.
Union City, NJ
I'm subcribed to Vanidades because of my mom through JustFab and she loves reading the magazines for tips on health and beauty and everything going on in fashion since it is in Spanish is perfect for her.
Irene Z.
Dallas, TX
I've always really liked this magazine. I would see it everywhere I went and when I finally picked it up and read it I kept buying the new edition
Sary V.
West Jordan, UT
Love this magazines tips from beauty, home and other things. They talk too about artist