BY KMART

Term: 6 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 50% off the cover priceTODAY'S BLACK WOMAN - Provocative lifestyle magazine aimed at the African-American women aged 18 to 49. Core focus on love, sex, and relationship issues. Info on careers, money, health issue, fashion, style and celebrity profiles. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
I'm not extremely familiar with them but from the things i do know, they seem to have a good reputation. Thanks to influenster I can learn more! will be on the lookout for this
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
I hate to say it, but the title of this magazine is offensive. There is not a chance in the world that there would ever be a magazine called "White Woman",nor should there be. How about just a magazine for women? Such a double standard!
Tracelle N.
Wow! Black Woman Magazine, interesting title, I had a chance to read one and I wasn't impressed. I think we need to make a magazine that will appeal to all women not just one of color. This magazine doesn't to compare to other I have read and I cannot recommend it.