BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 73% off the cover price Sunset, a regional lifestyle magazine, shows you how to live well in the West. Covering California, the Northwest, the Southwest, the Rockies and Hawaii, every issue features travel, home, garden, food and much more. This one-of-a-kind magazine brings you the tastes, the trends and the lifestyle innovations of Western living. Only Sunset reflects the development and sophistication of America's frontier. Cook with new ingredients. Grow a low maintenance garden. Find a fantastic vacation destination in a new land. Decorate your home with Western-style decor. Do it all right now - and much more! Make the most of life in the West with Sunset! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Allyssa B.
Indianola, IA
I subscribed to this magazine for a year. I attempted to read every issue but I was easily bored and found there wasn't much content that I could relate to. They had great photography but I won't ever resubscribe l.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is a regional west coast/Pacific northwest magazine. It shows day and weekend trips you can make, little known spots, restaurants and also regional gardening.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
My parents absolutely adore this magazine and I often find my self reading it when it's left around the house! It has nice vacation ideas and tells you nice stuff to do. My mom loved it for all the gardening tips and advice and my dad loves to camp and travel so it has stuff for everyone. It's not the cheapest magazine but we all enjoy it.
Hillary J.
I'm a bit of a magazine junkie and this is one of my favorites. I think it's the best of the regional living/lifestyle magazines. Unlike other publications with regional focuses, Sunset has a range of content that appeals to everyone from the younger, hipper crowd to families and retirees. It's one of the few magazines that my parents and I both enjoy.
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
This is hands-down my FAVORITE magazine! It's great for inspiring fun camping trips, keeping up on all the good gear, and adding some tasty and easy camping recipes to your portfolio. I love it electronically and hard copy.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I grew up camping and I can remember way back my grandfather always having an issue of this magazine out on the coffee table, when I got bored I used to flip through it and pick places I wanted to camp even I got older
Alliea G.
Fairhaven , MA
This is my vacation dream board...the south west part of the US is a magical place and this magazine pulls me out of my east coast rut and brings him to some of my favorite vacation spots. It has great recipes and travel tips for exploring a spectacularly beautiful part of our country.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
I didn't buy it but I looked at it once because during that time I was planing to go camping and I found a suggestion and I went to Yosemite national park with my fam only regret was not buying the book.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
This magazine shows the hot spots all over the world! It gives great tips for vacay, home, decor, garden, on the go, and even your future! The read is good as well! Worth buying if you're a hardcore 'DO IT RIGHT NOW PERSON'
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
I love magazines! There great! This one really is a great read. This magazine is worth the money and I would highly recommend this book to others! I am glad I got to review this product!
Rita F.
Does this have a lot of camp ground places and prices for. Camping
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Las Vegas, NV
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This is a great book to have
Teran F.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Just here for badge but can get it on website or Kmart stores
Kendra J.
Samantha B.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Is this only about camping ?