BY KMART

Term: 56 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 86% off the cover price Sports Illustrated is packed with complete coverage of all your favorite sports, including the World Series, the Super Bowl, The NBA Championship, the Final Four, the Olympics and more. Get in the game with Sports Illustrated! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
me encanta las revistas y suplementos deportivos te ayudan a estas en la tendencia deportiva y la actualidad de eventos
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Bookworm Expert
My family loves watching sports. My sons are into college and NFL football and my daughters like watching basketball, tennis, and volleyball. That's why I have a subscription to Kmart.com Sports Illustrated Magazine - Kmart.com for us to enjoy. It doesn't matter what sports you are into because this magazine keeps up with them all. During football season it keeps us all informed about the teams, players, and has some of the best pictures.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
I somehow got a years subscription to Sports Illustrated for free. I don't read it so I give them to my dad cuz he loves sports. He is very happy to get them.
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover , SC
This is definitely more of a men's magazine. I found nothing interesting in this (me being a woman) because it was all about a sports and cars. But of course I think it's a great magazine for guys. It just doesn't seem very appealing.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
My husband loves to check these out. He doesn't like to be subscribed to it though. When you receive a magazine weekly it can be overwhelming. We found ourselves with piles of them that he had not had time to get to.
Logan C.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love sports illustrated but it's probably because my boyfriend is a sportswriter. It's a great way to keep up to date.
Kianna R.
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love reading sports illustrated magazine, it always has all the new and up to date info to read love it.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM
Love Sports Illustrated magazine, have been a subscriber to the magazine and online offering for years. I enjoy the up to date information always included in this magazine.
kim h.
kim h.
This is a good gift for a sport fan ....men and women will love reading about there team .... try it you will love it to,
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
Great magazine for all sports fans. Got my husband a sub and ended up reading it just as much as him! I have renewed our sub several times over the years. I love this magazine. And GO RAVENS!!!! A must have