Arts & EntertainmentMediaMagazines & NewspapersKmart
Kmartcom Sports Illustrated for Kids Magazine - Kmartcom

Kmart.com Sports Illustrated for Kids Magazine - Kmart.com

by Kmart

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 63% off the cover price Sports Illustrated for Kids covers sports the way kids like it. Enjoy interviews with sports heroes, hilarious comics, awesome action photos, and much more. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kmart.com Sports Illustrated for Kids Magazine - Kmart.com!
How would you rate this product?
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I recently started a year subscription to Kmart.com Sports Illustrated for Kids Magazine - Kmart.com for my 10 year old son. It has great articles about teams and players but keeps it fun and entertaining for the kids. It has great pictures, comics, articles, and lessons. I find it very interesting but my son doesn't like it that much. It thinks its too much of a kiddy magazine and would rather read the original Sports Illustrated.
Banner Elk, NC
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I got a subscription to this magazine for my eldest nephew and he likes it a lot. There is always a pull out poster in the center and a set of tear our cards in the front. He reads the articles and I know I can trust the kid's edition to keep it safe and clean.
Burke, VA
My 4-year-old twins have a subscription to this magazine, and though they're too young to read it themselves, they love getting Sports Illustrated just like dad. My husband loves reading it to them. They also really enjoy the punch-out sports cards that come in every issue.
Dallas, TX
I love sports illustrated magazines and i really love the ones for kids. It's easy for them to read it and also makes them more curious about sports.
Midland, MI
Very cool magazine for athletic kids! My children dabble in many sports and I look for ways to introduce them to positive athletic role models. They do exist!
Germantown, MD
Sports Illustrated Kids is a great magazine for young athletes. There are great articles and wonderful photography.

Looking for your answer?