Add a Photo

By KMART
#169 in Magazines & Newspapers
30% off Kid's and Baby Swimwear.

30% OFF

30% off Kid's and Baby Swimwear.

5 days left

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 58% off the cover price Scientific American lets you meet the scientists whose work is at the forefront, pioneers who are changing our lives, and changing our world. Every issue of Scientific American brings you the latest breakthroughs in technology, energy, the environment, economics, and more. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx

Much improved in recent years and one of the best sources for presenting real science to the general public. Anyone looking to be an informed citizen about science related issues would benefit from reading this magazine. It's true that it's not as technical as it was in my childhood, but of late has very striking visual graphics explaining some very complicated matters in a very comprehensive way. Misses five stars because content sometimes is a bit thin compared to past--a problem with many print periodicals today. Maybe 4.5 stars if you consider the digital benefits of a print subscription.
Paige W.
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA

Wtf is this? Kmart releases a scientific journal? Is this for real? I thought Kmart was over and lived in dialed retailer peace? I wouldn't trust anything scientific that came from Kmart ever nor would I even venture to their store. Lol!
Yurgenny G.
Yurgenny G.
Copiague, NY

Me encantan los libros son muy beneficiosos para se los recomiendo es muy bueno de muy buena calidad la verdad que si
rahab a.
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI

One of my all-time favorite books to read definitely recommendation for 2017 super interesting and exciting
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Olton, Texas

This is amazing! I highly recommend buying this! It is a great read and worth the money to buy it. It helps that it is not too expensive and easy to get.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA

This is so interesting my type I really recommend this to all of you it can be used as a gift
Daniel M.
Daniel M.
Staten Island, NY

Such an amazing magazine. It has never disappointed me and there is so much to learn. The subscription is cheap and so worth it. I highly recommend for someone to read this magazine. It is so INTERESTING!!!!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC

I really enjoy Scientific American, as a soon-to-be scientist. It's nice to get news from so many fields in one magazine. My favorite articles typically relate to anthropology, archaeology, and space science.
Francheska N.
Francheska N.
Humacao

I love scientific American magazine. I have master degree in molecular biotechnology and these magazine always keep me up to date with current works. There articles are well written, with valid sources and its an easy read. I highly recommend this magazine.
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield, MO

I've never heard of this magazine. Is it worth the buy?
Megan S.
Megan S.

Do you think Kmart has it in stock?
Mary M.
Mary M.

What does this magazine report?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

how much is this and can i buy a subscription?
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC

Do you pay for theses or are they free online or something?