BY KMART

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 78% off the cover price Runner's World magazine helps runners of all abilities achieve their health, fitness and performance goals. Each month, it covers training, nutrition, injury prevention, sports psychology, inspiring stories about runners and premier running events. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Kate W.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
This is one of my favorite magazines. They always have a ton of useful information and interesting articles for runners (nutrition, training advice, product reviews, etc). The only downside is that it's a bit pricey compared to other publications, but it's consistently high quality material so I think it's worth it. Anyone who is either an experienced runner or new to the sport should probably check it out.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I love Runner's World! As a 12-minute miler, I'm never going to win any races, so I really appreciate how Runner's World is geared towards everyone from beginners through to competitive runners. The articles are engaging and super inspiring. When I receive a new issue each month, it makes me want to get out and run!
Elisa B.
Elisa B.
This magazine has a lot of important information for Those who are long time runners, or just starting out. It has important information on weight loss, healthy living, sneakers to wear, etc. it definitely is important to read if you are beginning to run.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Louisa, VA
I love running and I love this magazine this magazine helps me find new races to run in I have a subscription to this and I would not pick any alternatives my favorite part is the eating diet this is a magazine you must read´┐╝
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Great read. I am a avid runner and always refer to this magazine for tips and tricks. At about 2.99 per copy you can't go wrong. I highly recommend this for any runner out there.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
As a runner I would look to this magazine for tips and tricks of the trade. It continued to offer great advice and it's sneaker recommendations were always perfect and tasteful!
Peachy W.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
I read these magazines when I was getting into running because they had plenty of information and motivational stories for those interested in running.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Great magazine for runners. Gives plenty of tips, recipes and articles about how to be your best!
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Edgewater, CO
I personally love these kind of magazines because they just inspire you to go out for a workout
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
Perfect for everyone who enjoys running! Great tips and tricks to help enhance you runs.