BY KMART

Term: 11 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 45% off the cover price From the editors of People, StyleWatch offers a fresh, new look at fashion, beauty and the hottest star styles with a real-life approach. Plus, keep up with the latest trends every month! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks. see more...

Krystle R.
Visalia, CA
This is my favorite fashion and style magazine out there. I've been receiving this magazine since I was in high school, a long time ago, and I'm so disappointed that it's ending its publication.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I’m not really a fan of People Magazine, but their style issue is a must have! They show the latest fashions and how to achieve them on a budget. The advice is so wonderful, even for the not so fashionably gifted.
Sarah H.
This is my favorite fashion magazine. I love everything about it and find its contents relatable to the average girl. From the visuals to the articles. I get this mag every month and Spring and Fall issues are my fave due to the changes in weather. The fashion is always the best in those seasons.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I subscribe to quite a few magazines. Elle, Marie Claire, In Style, Us Weekly, Latina...the list goes on. This is the one that I genuinely get excited about when I get it in the mail. The others I can toss aside and read when I have a free moment, but when I get this one? I have to open it the second I get it. I love the trends, the different body types to style for, how to get one look for a day time and a special occasion. I love the get the look as inspired by a celebrity. I adore this magazine!
Breanna N.
I received 3 issues so far from my free subscription from recyclebank.com. I been so busy lately and I took at look at one of them last night. This is a awesome magazine! I love how they persuade you to try different fashion tips and beauty products. It stands out more from all other magazines. I'm definitely gonna renew my subscription! I can't wait to receive more in my mailbox.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
I have been a StyleWatch fan since for a long time! I love to get this magazine to keep up with all the latest beauty and fashion trends! There are so many great articles as well. I like to stay up to date with fashion & cosmetics so this magazine is great for that! It helps me out a lot!
Dana S.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite magazines. When I buy a magazine I am generally more interested in the fashion and beauty sections and that is what this magazine consists of. They always have the current trends and ideas for every type of style and budget. I am subscribed to this magazine because I enjoy it so much and they have great deals if you are interested in doing so!
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
I love style watch I have an annual subscription and I look forward to reading each one cover to cover. The best parts are that they are always ahead of the curve with trend reporting and that they always include less pricey options as well!
Morgan R.
Freeland, MI
Really enjoy this magazine! It really gives great style advice and I can easily make up outfits with the different outfits that are in thee magazine! Great updated information and I enjoy reading the articles in the magazine!
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I love People Magazine, it is one of my favorites. I am not a huge fan of the Style Watch, but if I see it on a table in a waiting room, I enjoy flipping through it. I love celebrity news and admire their fashion.